FIPP launches new website
FIPP, the worldwide magazine media association, has launched a new website. The site, www.fipp.com
, is powered by SubHub
and will offer a more dynamic, effective, and usable resource to FIPP members and the international magazine media community it serves.
Features of the new site include:
- Sophisticated ecommerce system, where users can purchase and access reports www.fipp.com/publications
- Fully searchable site, allowing content from FIPP’s news and research archives to be found instantly
- Searchable database of contacts from the more than 700 FIPP member companies – www.fipp.com/membership
- Media Passport – searchable data from M&M Global’s Media Passport and FIPP World Magazine Trends, which covers the major players across the print, TV and online mediums- www.fipp.com/media-passport
- The ability for FIPP members to login and update their details and information about their brands
- Integration of FIPP’s social media channels, including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
Over the coming weeks, FIPP will introduce a several additional features, including a brand new FIPP Update newsletter, which will launch on 8 August. The newsletter will be powered by FIPP’s email marketing sponsor, Adestra
The new site will also feature FIPP’s very own video channel, a new service that will allow the organisation’s members to share their video content with the worldwide magazine media community. The FIPP video channel will also allow users to view videos from FIPP events, such as presentations and interviews. The video service will be provided by FIPP’s video platform sponsor, Videobuilder
Commenting on the new site, FIPP’s president and CEO, Chris Llewellyn, said: “FIPP.com is the most important communication tool FIPP has, and it is crucial that it responds to the needs of our members. Creating the dynamic, new, FIPP.com has been a major project for the organisation but the result is a website that allows for easier navigation, greater interactivity, deeper engagement and offers more news and information on what’s happening in the magazine media industry than ever before. I’m sure the FIPP community will find it an incredibly valuable resource.”
now, and stay tuned in the coming weeks to see these exciting new developments taking place.
To find out about advertising opportunities on the new site, contact FIPP’s commercial manager, Stuart Hands