FIPP Research Awards 2012 shortlist revealed
Seven entries have been shortlisted for the FIPP Research Awards
, which will take place on 29 May in London, UK. The Awards will follow day one of the FIPP Research Forum
– a two-day event for publishers, researchers and marketing executives in the magazine business, on 29-30 May 2012.
The shortlisted entries for the FIPP Research Awards are, in alphabetical order:
- AIM Ad Response Model, VDZ, Germany
- ATENEA: Effectiveness of Magazine Advertising, Spanish Magazines Association (ARI), Spain
- Indian Engagement Survey, Association of Indian Magazines (AIM), India
- iPad Panel, Axel Springer, Germany
- Magazine ROI: Quantifying the Impact of Magazine Investment on Brand Sales, Meredith Corporation, USA
- Stylist Mobile Insight Community, Shortlist Media, UK
- The Mobile Magazine Reader, MPA, USA
Due to the high quality of all entries, every survey submitted to the judges will be summarised at the FIPP Research Forum, with the winners to be announced at the special Research Awards Dinner.
Places are still available to attend the FIPP Research Forum and Awards. For more information about the programme, or to book your place, visit www.fippresearchforum.com or contact Claire Jones.