Importance of content to be discussed at FIPP Ibero-American Conference
The debate about how print and digital operate together is often focused on the use of technology when what has always mattered to the end user is the quality of the content.
At the 4th FIPP Ibero-American Magazine Media Conference, the issues surrounding editorial excellence will be debated by Alejandro Santos, editorial director, Semana, Colombia, Javier Martinez, editorial director, Grupo Televisa, Mexico and Norberto Angeletti, editorial director, Grupo Clarin, Argentina. The magazine editors in this session will discuss how they entertain, excite, and inform their audiences.
The conference will be held on 29-31 October 2012, at the Ramada Herradura. The two-day event is packed full of expert speakers who will be giving their views on the hottest topics in this region, and the rest of the world, including:
- What makes a great magazine app?
- Key market trends in: Brazil, Mexico and Hispanic USA, Argentina, Chile Columbia, Peru Ecuador, Central America, Spain and Portugal
- Developing a multi-platform magazine media brand
- Innovation in magazine media
- Managing content in a 360Ë world
- Social media engaging the audience
- World Digital Trends
- Brands as media owners
- Advertising creativity and magazine media
- The future of pan-regional advertising
- Audience measurement and metrics
- Proof of Performance: How magazine media engages audiences
- Digital Newsstand: Business without borders
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Carlos Astiz, executive director, AEEPP, Spain
- Jose Carlos de Mier, PR manager, Audi
- Lucio Grimaldi, excecutive director, Publicitas, USA
- Gregg Hano, CEO, Mag+, USA
- Glenn Hansen, CEO, BPA, USA
- David Hill, president and CEO, International Publishing Services, IDG, USA and FIPP Chairman
- Enrique Iglesias Montejo, CEO, Grupo RBA, Spain
- Frederic Kachar, CEO, Grupo Globo, Brazil
- Kathi Love, CEO, Gfk/MRI, USA
- Rebecca McPheters, CEO, McPheters and Company, USA
- Roberto Muylaert, president, Associacion Nacional de Editores de Revistas (ANER)
- Daniel Ripoll, president, AAER, Argentina
- Arnaud Saint-Simon, president, Psychologies Group, France
- Juan Senor, director, Innovation International Media Consulting Group, UK
- Rodrigo Sepulveda, CEO, Editorial Televisa, Mexico
- Joan Sola, president, Zinio International, Spain
- Martha Stone, CEO, World Newsmedia Network, USA
Visit http://fippcostarica.com/en/ for more information about the programme, and to book your place, or contact Claire Jones.
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities, contact Stuart Hands.