The 15% pre-launch saving on the 8th edition of Innovation in Magazine Media World Report ends today. The 2017-2018 edition of the book will be launched on 20 March at the FIPP/VDZ Digital Innovators' Summit (DIS) taking place in Berlin, Germany 19-21 March. Order now to take advantage of this special offer.
The Innovation in Magazine Media is a treasure trove of solutions to editorial and sales challenges. Every year it delivers proven strategies and tactics for the hottest, more important areas in publishing today
The 2017-2018 edition is no exception. It highlights the bold, unflinching, and even wrenching reorganisation needed to reinvent sales and editorial teams.
- Messaging apps and chatbots - Finding the future in unlikely places
- Mobile - Forget digital-first and mobile-first, it's time for precision content
- Monetisation - How the heck do you make money in magazine media these days
- Print innovations & offbeat - Media creating wacky and wonderful new experiences in print and digital formats
- Progressive web apps v. native apps - A no-brainer solution: Progressive web apps. Take it to the bank
- Reinventing legacy editorial & sales teams - Enough peaceful evolution; it's time for radical revolution
- Media tech - In the tsunami of media tech, which tools do you need and how should you use them?
The World Report is written for FIPP every year by Innovation Media Consulting — a global consultancy helping publishers succeed in the digital age. The report author is John Wilpers, senior director of Innovation Media Consulting, a global consultancy helping publishers succeed in the digital age.
Join John Wilpers on a tour to all corners of the world as he identifies the top media and tech-related innovations of the past year at the Digital Innovators' Summit on 20 March.
Order your copy now to save 15% on the launch price. Special rate deadline:TODAY.
Wilpers and Innovation director Juan Señor are available to present the case studies included in the report to your teams at your companies or to regional media associations. If you wish to bring innovation home, or want to order a bulk order at discounted rates, please contact Helen Bland at FIPP.
More like this
The French presidential election is an opportunity for innovators in French journalism to embrace a variety of platforms for political news coverage. Paris Match – founded in 1949 – created among other initiatives its own online data tool to assist readers to analyse political language. The French franchise of Business Insider – only 6 months old – focused on speaking directly to ‘the next generation of French leaders’.23rd Apr 2017 MagWorld
Visit our Youtube channelFIND OUT MORE
FIPP newsletters allow you to keep up with industry trends, research, training and events across the worldFIND OUT MORE
Get global coverage of your launches, company news and innovationsFIND OUT MORE
What’s happening now, what’s coming next