DIS 2017 takes place from 19-21 March (with the main Summit on 20 and 21 March) in Berlin, Germany. Now in its 10th year, DIS has been established as the premier event in Europe focused on media innovation, drawing together more than 600 business leaders from more than 30 countries. Discounted, early bird tickets for the 10th DIS are available until 31 January - sign up here.
Bell will take the audience through Snap Inc.’s plans with Snapchat in 2017, highlighting opportunities for content producers of every stripe along the way. He will join other speakers at DIS such as:
1. Arnaud de Puyfontaine, CEO, Vivendi, France
2. Athan Stephanopoulous, President, NowThis, USA
3. Kelly Day, Chief Digital Officer, AwesomenessTV, USA
4. Alan Saura, Audience Development Strategist, AJ+, USA
5. Jennifer Brandel, CEO and Co-founder, Hearken, USA
6. Samantha Barry, Senior Director of Social News, CNN, USA
7. Moritz Gimbel, VP: Product, NBC Digital News, USA
8. Josh Rucci, GM and Global Head of Content Service, Bloomberg Media, USA
9. Soumya Sriraman, EVP of Franchise and Digital Enterprises, BBC Worldwide, USA
10. Frank Dopheide, Managing Director, Handelsblatt Group, Germany
11. Jeremy Gilbert, Director of Strategic Initiatives, Washington Post, USA
12. Francesca Donner, Director of Times Insider, The New York Times, USA
13. Andrés Rodríguez, President, Spain Media, Spain
14. Mark Stephens, Head of Content Marketing, The Foundry, UK
15. Rasmus Nielsen, Director of Research, Reuters Institute, Oxford University, UK
About DIS 2017
Focused on cutting edge trends, the agenda for DIS agenda will address themes such as media strategy, business models and monetisation, approaches to content, audience engagement and customer development, the future of news, video and TV, connected marketing and more. Spread across three stages, the agenda includes keynotes, panel discussions and masterclasses. See the agenda here.
Speakers come from around the world, all of them at the forefront of their craft. Take a look at the latest list of confirmed speakers here.
More than 600 delegates from 30+ countries attend DIS each year, most of them top-level strategic and operational managers. DIS includes several networking opportunities, including meeting opportunities during the normal run of the Summit, as well as social get-togethers such as Berlin Walking Tour (19 March) and DIS Late Refined and DIS Late Redefined (20 March). Select the ones to participate in when you register.
Discounted, Early Bird tickets for the 10th Digital Innovators’ Summit (DIS) are available until 31 January – sign up here. If you want to bring a delegation (5+people) to DIS, contact Anja Mumm to discuss custom delegation packages available.
DIS is organised by FIPP and VDZ.
More like this
FIPP newsletters allow you to keep up with industry trends, research, training and events across the worldFIND OUT MORE
Get global coverage of your launches, company news and innovationsFIND OUT MORE
What’s happening now, what’s coming next