FIPP and UPM’s Rising Stars in Media seeks to recognise exceptional young talent within the international media industry, across any discipline.
The Rising Stars in Media Awards reward young, talented individuals who have produced outstanding work within the industry and have delivered above and beyond expectations.
Who can enter?
FIPP’s Rising Stars in Media is not limited to any particular discipline, so anyone under the age of 35 can enter, regardless of which area of the media business they work in - whether they are employed full-time or part-time by the company, or are a freelancer.
• Nominees must be under the age of 35 on 12 December 2018
• Individuals can nominate themselves or can nominate a member of their team
• Entries can come from any media discipline
• If individuals are self-nominating contact details of a line manager must be included
• Entries do not have to be FIPP members to enter.