FIPP’s Rising Stars in Media recognises exceptional young talent within the international magazine media industry, across any discipline.
Earlier this year, FIPP revealed those individuals in companies from across the globe who are demonstrating outstanding talent and developing remarkable initiatives.
From the entries, FIPP created the Rising Stars in Media List (see the Finalist tab below) and over the course of the year, we are sharing those initiatives and success stories with the global media industry.
Congratulations goes to our three winners:
- Breton Fischetti, Business Development Manager, Business Insider, USA
Vlok, Journalist, Huisgenoot, Media24, South Africa
- Callie Schweitzer, Editorial Director of Motto, Time Inc., USA
See full details about their achievements in the Winners' tab.
Rising Stars in Media 2017
Entries for 2017 will open in the Spring. Please check here in the New Year for more information.
Who can enter?
FIPP’s Rising Stars in Media is not limited to any particular discipline, so anyone under the age of 35 can enter, regardless of which area of the magazine media business they work in - whether they are employed full-time or part-time by the company, or are a freelancer.
- Nominees must be 35 or under on 9 October 2017, and demonstrate that they have made a significant contribution in the past 12 months.
- If entries are submitted by the individual/freelancer they must be authorised and endorsed by a member of the management team. Nominations can also be put forward directly by managers.
- Nominees do not have to be a member of FIPP to enter the Awards.