FIPP’s Rising Stars in Media seeks to recognise exceptional young talent within the international media industry, across any discipline.
Following what judges described as the most competitive year since FIPP and UPM’s Rising Star Awards started in 2015, we are delighted to announce our four overall Rising Star winners for 2017.
Congratulations goes to our four winners:
- Ellie-Rose Burman, senior sales executive, The River Group
- Joanna Abeyie, MD, Hyden Talent
- Laura Rowe, Editor, olive at Immediate Media Co
- Yanna Wilson-Fischer, Director,The Economist
See full details about their achievements in the Winners' tab.
In addition to the four overall Rising Stars winners, the judges recognised Bloomberg Media, Immediate Media Co and The River Group for the overall high standard of their entries.
Rising Stars in Media 2018
Entries for 2018 will open in the Spring 2018. Please check here in the New Year for more information.
Who can enter?
FIPP’s Rising Stars in Media is not limited to any particular discipline, so anyone under the age of 35 can enter, regardless of which area of the media business they work in - whether they are employed full-time or part-time by the company, or are a freelancer.
• Nominees must be under the age of 35 on 9 October 2018
• Individuals can nominate themselves or can nominate a member of their team
• Entries can come from any media discipline
• If individuals are self-nominating contact details of a line manager must be included
• Entries do not have to be FIPP members to enter.