FIPP Insight Forum
- 18-19 May 2015
- Sanoma Uitgevers
Why you need to be there
The FIPP Insight Forum (formerly known as the Research Forum) is a two-day event for publishers, researchers and marketing executives in the magazine business.
It has attracted some of the world's leading magazine research professionals, who meet to discuss the latest issues and developments in the industry worldwide, primarily concerning audience measurement and advertising effectiveness in consumer magazine media.
TheInsight Forum is unlike most conferences in that half the session time is devoted to discussion, allowing all the issues arising from the papers to be aired in depth, and wider aspects to be considered. There will be small breakout groups for delegates to debate, in intimate context, the papers given in the previous session. In addition delegates are encouraged to contribute, from the floor, their own experiences in their work. Attendees at the eight previous events have found this extensive discussion to be one of the most valuable aspects of the programme.
Location and Venue
- Sanoma Uitgevers
- Capellalaan 65 Hoofddorp Netherlands
For sponsorship opportunities at the Insight Forum contact Andre Glazier
Upcoming @ FIPP
What’s happening now, what’s coming next
- FIPP Insight Awards: Winning research revealed 27 Jul 2017
- The FIPP Insight Forum – what you missed 26 May 2015
- Award winning Spanish study measures quality of ad impact with luxury advertisers 19 May 2015
- Why brands should engage heavy readers of specialist and general magazines 19 May 2015
- Speaker presentations from the FIPP Insight Forum 2015 19 May 2015
- Despite competition for consumers’ time, magazines ‘remain the most engaging’ medium 19 May 2015
- Award winning Immediate Media study demonstrates the value of ‘Generation Wealth’ 19 May 2015
- Condé Nast, Immediate Media, Axel Springer win FIPP Insight Awards 18 May 2015
- How premium sites outperform others on native 18 May 2015
- ARI/PwC study in Spain shows the value of magazine media websites 18 May 2015