Viewing Resources By Resource - Videos
Page of 1
|Flow magazine||Four main themes for Flow: live mindfully, spoil yourself, feel connected and simplify your life.||VIEW ON EXTERNAL SITE|
|Connected consumers||Over the last few years the relationship that consumers have with their magazine brands has changed, and at Time Inc. UK we’re no different. That is why they have been exploring this relationship through our Connected Consumers initiative.||VIEW ON EXTERNAL SITE|
|Presentation of FIPP's Proof of Performance: the Case for Magazine Media report||YouTube presentation of the first edition of POP in 2012 by Guy Consterdine, FIPP Research Consultant, at the FIPP Research Forum & Awards.||VIEW ON EXTERNAL SITE|
|Innovation Videos||Innovations Videos||VIEW ON EXTERNAL SITE|
Page of 1
Latest Insight News
- Chart of the week: Do young people use news apps?
- Surveys highlight brand safety risks; broader interpretation of non-brand-safe content
- Download the FIPP Insider South Africa speaker presentations
- Deadline extended for the FIPP Insight Awards 2019
- Chart of the week: What types of media take up most people's time?
- Chart of the week: Where do people spend more time on social media?