Viewing Resources By Resource - Videos
Page of 1
|Flow magazine||Four main themes for Flow: live mindfully, spoil yourself, feel connected and simplify your life.||VIEW ON EXTERNAL SITE|
|Connected consumers||Over the last few years the relationship that consumers have with their magazine brands has changed, and at Time Inc. UK we’re no different. That is why they have been exploring this relationship through our Connected Consumers initiative.||VIEW ON EXTERNAL SITE|
|Presentation of FIPP's Proof of Performance: the Case for Magazine Media report||YouTube presentation of the first edition of POP in 2012 by Guy Consterdine, FIPP Research Consultant, at the FIPP Research Forum & Awards.||VIEW ON EXTERNAL SITE|
|Innovation Videos||Innovations Videos||VIEW ON EXTERNAL SITE|
Page of 1
Latest Insight News
- Thinking like a journalist will make you awesome at native advertising
- Chart of the week: What are the risks to success for publishers in 2018?
- Media Voices podcast: Facebook WTF?
- The secrets to creating true native to women
- Chart of the week: Playable ads poised for growth
- Ad blocking and native advertising – friends or enemies?