I've been actively involved with FIPP since the start of my career in magazine media. Attending FIPP events has been integral to my knowledge and network development over the years, which in turn has enabled me to build several profitable business units. FIPP provides support to media companies in their moves to create multi-platform business models, by disseminating best practices and by fostering creative and innovative solutions that continue to engage our consumers. Frances Evans, CEO, Member of the Board of Directors, Media Group Medweth GmbH, GermanyRead More Stories
Why FIPP Membership gives you the edge
Media owners use FIPP to share in latest industry news and insights, the exchange of ideas, engage in training and study tours, and to get access to our networking platforms, to do business.
Top 5 reasons to join FIPP
- 1Get exclusive complimentary access to FIPP.com, Insight and innovation news, trends and research, event presentations, partner content and more for all your staff members.
- 2Network with peers at FIPP events, and through our social media and other channels. Build relationships.
- 3Use FIPP directories and platforms to find and meet potential partners, and do business.
- 4Participate in our media tours. Share, increase knowledge and engage with industry peers from around the world
- 5Get exclusive, discounted member deals to attend our events, activities and media tours.
- If you would like to discuss membership in more detail contact FIPP’s membership services manager, Helen Bland
- Read tips on how to make the most of your membership
- Find out how to get FIPP member complimentary access to PressReader - a FIPP brand partner - content.
- Visit our member directory to see who are already members
How you benefit
Get complimentary access to FIPP.com content, including digital editions of in-depth reports such as the annual Innovations in Magazine Media World Report and archive reports, event presentations, and partner content – making it easier than ever to keep abreast of trends and identify opportunities. It’s available to you and all your staff members, for free with membership.
A great many of our members use FIPP platforms to do actual business, whether through international licensing and syndication deals, brand partnerships and/or the provision of a variety of services and solutions. Membership gives you direct access to and exposure via FIPP’s international network. Search for and meet high-level decision-makers, explore and/or promote business opportunities, lift your profile and build lucrative partnerships.
In addition to creating business opportunities, FIPP is about the exchange of knowledge. Members get exclusive, discounted access to our premier, global events as well as study tours, tailored to promote the sharing of knowledge and to provide networking and business opportunities. Hear and engage with industry (and other business) leaders, share throughs with international peers and come away inspired.
Continuous up-skilling is crucial in today’s business environment, and recognising this FIPP provides its members with discounted access to two premier industry- focused programmes as well as flexible partner programmes. From our Magazine Brand Management Certificate (for “rising stars”) to our Executive Programme for Innovation and Change developed in partnership with Oxford University’s Saïd Business School (for senior executives) to partner courses with the likes of the Digital Marketing Institute, our programmes offer opportunities to learn from and engage with the best.
Download Membership Brochure