FIPP membership is an endorsement that a company is serious about cross- border business. As ours have become a truly global industry, we encourage anyone in the content business – print, digital, video and marketing – to become FIPP members. John Cabell, Founder & CEO, Cue Ball, LLC, USARead More Stories
Why FIPP Membership gives you the edge
Service providers and individuals (such as consultants) use the FIPP platform to market their services, share solutions to industry challenges, network and engage with key industry players and decision-makers – doing business, and as a gage to measure and understand latest industry thinking.
Top 5 reasons to join FIPP
- 1Use FIPP as a marketing platform for your business, services and industry solutions. Share news, case studies and insights.
- 2Network with top industry leaders at FIPP events, build relationships and do business.
- 3Get exclusive discounts and priority bookings on sponsorships, exhibitions and advertising. Engage FIPP’s network.
- 4Get updates on international developments and trends, innovations and research, event presentations and more. Measure industry sentiment.
- 5Get access to FIPP’s database of high-level business contacts. Meet top people and explore business opportunities.
- If you would like to discuss membership in more detail contact FIPP’s membership services manager, Helen Bland
- Read tips on how to make the most of your membership
- Find out how to get FIPP member complimentary access to PressReader - a FIPP brand partner - content.
- Visit our member directory to see who are already members