Through the renewing of the bio and forest industries, UPM is building a sustainable future across six business areas: UPM Biorefining, UPM Energy, UPM Raflatac, UPM Paper Asia, UPM Paper Europe and North America and UPM Plywood. Our products are made of renewable raw materials and are recyclable. We serve our customers worldwide. The group employs around 21,000 people and its annual sales are approximately € 10 billion. UPM shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki. UPM – The Biofore Company – www.upm.com
UPM Paper ENA
UPM Paper ENA (Europe & North America) is the world’s leading producer of graphic papers, serving customers in Magazine Publishing & Advertising, Merchants, Home & Office, and Newspaper Publishing. A leader in sustainable and high performance papers, UPM Paper ENA’s production is located in Finland, Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Austria, and the United States. With headquarters in Germany, UPM Paper ENA employs approximately 10,600 people. To learn more about UPM Paper ENA visit: www.upmpaper.com
UPM Paper’s product offering ranges from publication and office papers to speciality papers for various end-uses. UPM Paper believes in the future of print and its effective coexistence with digital media. Passion for paper, commitment to excellent service, and focus on sustainability deliver our customers More with Biofore.
Paper, a true Biofore product, is produced from renewable and recyclable materials in mills with outstanding environmental results. UPM Paper’s high-performance products are the result of efficient practises and continuous improvement.
UPM has 21 modern and sustainable paper mills in Finland, Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Austria, China and the United States. UPM Paper net sales amounted to EUR 7.2 billion in 2012. To learn more about UPM Paper, visit:www.upmpaper.com.
- +49 821 310 9489
- [Download] The future of media: How digital-to-print revenue models continue to shape the industry <p><em>[Sponsored] </em>Despite the emergence of digital channels, print publishing has continued to thrive. In the US, the top 25 print magazines reach more adults and teens than the top 25 prime time shows. Reverse publishing is the sign of print's continued power. </p> Published 01 April 2019 Insight News
- Power of print continues to shine <p>In a multi-channel, multi-platform world, print continues to offer its own value.</p> Published 28 March 2019 Insight News
- [Download] Sustainability in publishing: Read how others in the industry are achieving maximum positive impact <p><em>[Sponsored]</em> The global megatrends that are driving the need for sustainable development are population growth, urbanisation, climate change, digitalisation, and non-renewable resource depletion. The publishing industry is not immune to these. In fact, as a prime user of natural resources, responsible publishers today are increasingly asking what their role should be to meet sustainability challenges and with it achieve maximum positive impact.</p> Published 04 February 2019 Insight News
- Why sustainability matters <p>[<em>Sponsored</em>] In the last FIPP Insider in London, Timo Lehesvirta, Sustainable Forestry Lead at UPM, gave insights into why sustainability and biodiversity matter in 2019.</p> Published 07 January 2019 Insight News
- Download the FIPP Insider London speaker presentations <p>View and download the speaker presentations from the FIPP Insider in London, 12 December 2018.</p> Published 17 December 2018 Insight News
- Download the FIPP Insider Helsinki speaker presentations <p>View and download the speaker presentations from <a href="https://www.cvent.com/c/express/0cbbaedb-789a-4728-b455-01a12e1d218f" target="_blank">FIPP Insider Helsinki</a>, 15 March 2018.</p> Published 23 March 2018 Insight News
- UPM retains position in Dow Jones Sustainability Europe Index UPM has been listed as the forest and paper industry leader in the Dow Jones Sustainability Europe Index (DJSI) for 2016-2017. Published 09 September 2016 Industry News
|Only available to logged in Members|