WoodWing Europe B.V.
WoodWing develops and markets a premier, cost-efficient multi-channel publishing system, Enterprise, and the next-generation digital asset management system, Elvis DAM. WoodWing’s solutions are aimed at magazine and newspaper publishers, corporate publishers, agencies and marketing departments to reach their goals for quality, economy and time-to-market.
Ronde Tocht 1d
- +31 75 614 3400
- Tamedia talk about making their digital future a reality <p><a href="https://www.tamedia.ch/de/" target="_blank">Tamedia</a>, Switzerland’s leading private media group, will be live on stage with WoodWing at <a href="http://www.dcx-expo.com/home.html" target="_blank">IFRA World Publishing Expo and DCX</a> in Berlin.</p> Published 06 September 2018 Industry News
- Tamedia: off to a good start with Enterprise Aurora <p>Switzerland’s <a href="https://www.tamedia.ch/" target="_blank">Tamedia</a> has successfully incorporated <a href="https://www.woodwing.com/en/multichannel-publishing?channel=blog" target="_blank">Enterprise Aurora</a> into their editorial processes. This completes the first phase of their “New Editorial System Strategy” project with WoodWing’s partner <a href="https://www.a-f.ch/" target="_blank">A&F ComputerSysteme</a>.</p> Published 28 August 2018 Industry News
- Ross Paterson succeeds Jan de Roos as WoodWing’s chief executive officer <p>WoodWing announced the appointment of Ross Paterson as the company’s new chief executive officer. Effective 1 June, Paterson succeeded Jan de Roos, who prepared the company for the next phase of growth.</p> Published 13 June 2018 Industry News
- WoodWing launches digital asset management mobile app <p>Elvis DAM, WoodWing’s flagship enterprise Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution, has released a mobile app that aims to help users work more seamlessly with digital assets when on-the-go.</p> Published 30 April 2018 Industry News
- WoodWing webinar offers a glimpse of the future of multi-channel content creation In a technology vision <a href="https://www.woodwing.com/en/events-webinars/webinar-a-brief-look-at-the-future-of-multi-channel-content-creation?utm_source=fipp&utm_medium=click&utm_campaign=20161123_Webinar_Heracles" target="_blank">webinar</a> on Tuesday 13 December, <a href="https://www.woodwing.com/en" target="_blank">WoodWing</a> will open its doors to its development lab to give an outlook of the future of multi-channel content creation. Published 25 November 2016 Industry News
|Only available to logged in Members|