PressReader is the global leader in multi-channel, cross-platform content distribution and monetisation, and the chosen partner of more than 4,000 publishers from over 100 countries.
PressReader connects local, national and international magazine and newspaper publishers with readers around the globe and across all platforms including the web, iOS, Android, Android for Amazon, Windows 8 and BlackBerry 10. It offers the world’s most engaging reading experience to millions of readers and can be found in over 15,000 libraries, hotels, airlines, corporate and government offices, and aboard cruise ships worldwide, providing publishers with new revenue opportunities and increased global circulation.
PressReader technology, a fully customisable digital publishing solution, helps publishers of all sizes and media types digitise and monetise their content on all devices and platforms. This award-winning solution offers an enhanced digital edition experience with its intelligent multimedia features and functionality.
200-13111 Vanier Place
- +1 604 278 4604
- Download the FIPP Insider South Africa speaker presentations <p>View and download the speaker presentations from the FIPP Insider events in South Africa, 21 and 22 August 2019.</p> Published 05 September 2019 Insight News
- PressReader signs agreement with China International Book Trade Group Corporation <p>After two years of partnership, PressReader and China International Book Trade Group Corporation (CIBTC) have signed a new agreement, creating more opportunities for cross-promotion in China and other markets. </p> Published 01 October 2018 Industry News
- The future of newspapers and magazines in flight A recent study into magazines and newspapers in the flight industry shows 70 per cent of people surveyed said they’ve already stopped offering printed media on-board or plan to stop within the next five years. Published 25 November 2016 Insight News
- Major Chinese publishers partner with PressReader to bring newspapers and magazines to the world PressReader has announced the launch of a major international partnership between the company and the China International Book Trading Corporation (CIBTC), a subsidiary of the China International Publishing Group (CIPG). Published 19 April 2016 Industry News
- PressReader strikes deal with Qantas to offer passengers access to digital library PressReader has announced a deal with Qantas that will see all of the Australian airline’s passengers offered unlimited access to its digital collection of newspapers and magazines. Published 02 June 2015 Industry News
|Only available to logged in Members|