FIPP Insider is an opportunity to learn, share intelligence and network with media colleagues. It is an investment of only a few hours out of the office for what could make a world of difference in your business tomorrow.
Today is your final chance to sign up for FIPP Insider, taking place on 15 March next week at the head office of UPM in Helsinki. Attendance for those in media and related companies is free.
However, with only a few more places remaining, we advise you to sign up now, as we will have to close registrations as soon as the remaining places are filled.
FIPP Insider Helsinki starts at 10:30 and ends at 16:00 on 15 March, with a networking lunch included. Here is what to expect:
- Hear from FIPP’s James Hewes about the top lessons from last year’s FIPP World Congress in London where 100 international speakers shared their insights and ideas for the industry.
- Find out how a Finnish publisher plans to tap into eHealth service trends with smart platforms and innovative storytelling.
- Learn how a 160-year-old Norwegian publisher turned itself around through experimentation, adaptation and reorganisation.
- Gain insight into how UPM builds for a sustainable future for paper.
- Consider with Peter Houston what all the stories of late about restructuring, rethinking and/or pivoting at digital darlings mean for newer and legacy media publishers alike.
- Find out why a top UK publisher believes if print media did not exist today, we would’ve invented it “as the most marvellous medium ever”…
- And last but not least, participate with your own questions as our speakers join us again for a final panel discussion, focusing and sharing their ideas on the future of multi-platform media into 2020
Visit fippinsider.com for more on the sessions and speakers, as well as to apply to attend before places run out.
We hope to see you in Helsinki!
More like this
FIPP and VDZ’s Digital Innovators’ Summit 2018 takes place Monday 19 and Tuesday 20 in Berlin. If you were unable to make it to Berlin, here are some ways you can follow news from there.18th Mar 2018 FIPP News
The 6th FIPP Asia international conference and exhibition will take place from 14 to 16 September 2018 in Wuhan, China, co-hosted by FIPP, the China Periodicals Association and the Hubei Administration.25th Feb 2018 FIPP News
It’s been another year of rapid change and innovative publishers continue to assemble a quiver full of new solutions to drive their businesses forward – something that becomes apparent when you page through the new 2018/19 edition of Innovation in Magazine Media 2018-2019 World Report, launched today at Digital Innovators’ Summit (DIS) in Berlin.19th Mar 2018 Features
While digital titles specialising in health and well-being are showing strong growth in developed markets such as Finland, the next step is to lead consumers from inspiration to transaction, and to go global, says new FIPP board member Kaisa Ala-Laurila, CEO of A-lehdet in Finland.12th Mar 2018 Features
Maureen Hoch, editor of Harvard Business Review’s HBR.org on Monday provided insight into the experimental work HBR has been doing with new media formats in the past year to reach and engage audiences, including subscribers, in new ways.19th Mar 2018 Features
From being described as an “internet midget” losing hundreds of millions a mere 17 years ago, Axel Springer managed to rebuild itself into a digital publishing powerhouse. Dr. Andreas Wiele, President Classifieds and Marketing Media at Axel Springer, Germany, explains how the German media giant faced off a near death experience.20th Mar 2018 Features
In a world where content distribution has gone digital, we are witnessing the death of industrial marketing - paving the way for the Amazonification of media: a digital environment were the gap between inspiration and transaction will be closed down almost completely, says Troy Young, Global President, Hearst Digital Media, USA.19th Mar 2018 Features
Visit our Youtube channelFIND OUT MORE
FIPP newsletters allow you to keep up with industry trends, research, training and events across the worldFIND OUT MORE
Get global coverage of your launches, company news and innovationsFIND OUT MORE
What’s happening now, what’s coming next