FIPP Insider is an opportunity to learn, share intelligence and network with media colleagues. It is an investment of only a few hours out of the office for what could make a world of difference in your business tomorrow.
Today is your final chance to sign up for FIPP Insider, taking place on 15 March next week at the head office of UPM in Helsinki. Attendance for those in media and related companies is free.
However, with only a few more places remaining, we advise you to sign up now, as we will have to close registrations as soon as the remaining places are filled.
FIPP Insider Helsinki starts at 10:30 and ends at 16:00 on 15 March, with a networking lunch included. Here is what to expect:
- Hear from FIPP’s James Hewes about the top lessons from last year’s FIPP World Congress in London where 100 international speakers shared their insights and ideas for the industry.
- Find out how a Finnish publisher plans to tap into eHealth service trends with smart platforms and innovative storytelling.
- Learn how a 160-year-old Norwegian publisher turned itself around through experimentation, adaptation and reorganisation.
- Gain insight into how UPM builds for a sustainable future for paper.
- Consider with Peter Houston what all the stories of late about restructuring, rethinking and/or pivoting at digital darlings mean for newer and legacy media publishers alike.
- Find out why a top UK publisher believes if print media did not exist today, we would’ve invented it “as the most marvellous medium ever”…
- And last but not least, participate with your own questions as our speakers join us again for a final panel discussion, focusing and sharing their ideas on the future of multi-platform media into 2020
Visit fippinsider.com for more on the sessions and speakers, as well as to apply to attend before places run out.
We hope to see you in Helsinki!
More like this
We understand travelling for events is hard, no matter how good they are to attend in-person. This is why we will live stream a number of DIS2019 sessions this year, straight to your device of choice.18th Mar 2019 FIPP News
Less than 24 hours remain to secure tickets to Europe’s premium media innovation summit with our standard rate offer, ending on 12 March.11th Mar 2019 FIPP News
Today is the last day to save more than USD$1,000 on FIPP World Media Congress tickets.28th Feb 2019 FIPP News
The next FIPP World Media Congress takes place this year from 12-14 November in Planet Hollywood Las Vegas. We've made a playlist of the top sessions from the last FIPP Congress so you can remember why it's a good move to book by 28 February and save US$1,000 on your ticket.24th Feb 2019 FIPP News
A Swiss digital news publisher has found their conversion rate of registered users to paying subscribers has increased by five times since they have altered their approach from building paywalls to creating "dynamic pay gates".14th Mar 2019 Features
It is early days for developing new mobile storytelling formats. Despite some successful prototypes, most of the heavy lifting is still about to happen, says Jacob Gjørtz, VP marketing at CCI Europe. Based on what we have learnt this far, brevity, video and AI will be central to what happens next.18th Mar 2019 Features
After years of shifts, downsizing, and mergers, some magazine media around the world are feeling the pinch. We're all dealing with strained and sometimes non-existent resources, stretched for time, and tasked these days with doing more with less.18th Mar 2019 Features
There is a lot of discussion within the content marketing, and indeed the publishing industry in general, as to how recent technological innovations are going to change branded communications. Christine Beardsell, chief content officer and board member of C3, and presenter at DIS 2019, is among the figures leading the conversation.18th Mar 2019 Features
An initiative by the BBC to improve and sponsor local news reporting has led to improved standards of local news journalism. While this was largely to be expected, the byproduct has been even more exciting: giving the organisation the ability to spot national trends.11th Mar 2019 Features
Visit our Youtube channelFIND OUT MORE
FIPP newsletters allow you to keep up with industry trends, research, training and events across the worldFIND OUT MORE
What’s happening now, what’s coming next