FIPP Insider is an opportunity to learn, share intelligence and network with media colleagues. It is an investment of only a few hours out of the office for what could make a world of difference in your business tomorrow.
Today is your final chance to sign up for FIPP Insider, taking place on 15 March next week at the head office of UPM in Helsinki. Attendance for those in media and related companies is free.
However, with only a few more places remaining, we advise you to sign up now, as we will have to close registrations as soon as the remaining places are filled.
FIPP Insider Helsinki starts at 10:30 and ends at 16:00 on 15 March, with a networking lunch included. Here is what to expect:
- Hear from FIPP’s James Hewes about the top lessons from last year’s FIPP World Congress in London where 100 international speakers shared their insights and ideas for the industry.
- Find out how a Finnish publisher plans to tap into eHealth service trends with smart platforms and innovative storytelling.
- Learn how a 160-year-old Norwegian publisher turned itself around through experimentation, adaptation and reorganisation.
- Gain insight into how UPM builds for a sustainable future for paper.
- Consider with Peter Houston what all the stories of late about restructuring, rethinking and/or pivoting at digital darlings mean for newer and legacy media publishers alike.
- Find out why a top UK publisher believes if print media did not exist today, we would’ve invented it “as the most marvellous medium ever”…
- And last but not least, participate with your own questions as our speakers join us again for a final panel discussion, focusing and sharing their ideas on the future of multi-platform media into 2020
Visit fippinsider.com for more on the sessions and speakers, as well as to apply to attend before places run out.
We hope to see you in Helsinki!
More like this
Check out the agendas for FIPP Insider Milan and Madrid and apply for one of the last tickets if you still plan to join us there.18th Jun 2018 FIPP News
FIPP and the Chinese Periodicals Association have joined forces to bring you the 6th FIPP Asia conference, which this year will take place on 14 and 15 September in Wuhan, China.4th Jun 2018 FIPP News
With only a limited number of places now available for FIPP Insider in Milan and Madrid it is best advised to get your registration in as soon as possible if you still plan to join us there.31st May 2018 FIPP News
FIPP, the network for global media, will join forces with IFRA World Publishing Expo and DCX Digital Content Expo in a world first for global associations representing newspaper and magazine media. The leadership of WAN-IFRA, representing the global newspaper industry, and FIPP, representing the global magazine media, made the joint announcement today.18th May 2018 FIPP News
In an effort to cast light on the success media are enjoying in the digital subscription arena, FIPP has created the first Global Digital Subscription Snapshot. Covering nearly 10 million digital subscriptions by title, the report finds that paid content success requires investment, intelligent application of analytics, an understanding of the local market and leveraging the emotional connection to a brand.11th Jun 2018 Insight News
Those who know only a little about some of the world’s more weird and wonderful magazines, will be aware that Grow Magazine is the most ‘quintessential cannabis horticulture magazine’ in the world, available in all 50 US states, and Canada. This does beg the question: why did Facebook decide to give its first official magazine the same name? More pertinently, why did the social media platform, which insists it’s not a publisher, decide to put out a magazine at all?18th Jun 2018 Features
Hearst UK launched a consumer facing campaign, Financially Fabulous, early in June as a brand extension to some of its female-focused titles. According to Hearst UK’s finance editor, Kalpana Fitzpatrick, the series of events and content are being tailored to provide women with financial advice because readers indicated that finance was an area they would really value more content on.18th Jun 2018 Features
Condé Nast released the results of a study commissioned in partnership with Tapestry, a research firm with specialisation in the consumer decision journey, which explored the crucial role and timing of influence in the path to purchase, and further examined the value of Condé Nast in the decision making process.13th Jun 2018 Insight News
The Hong Kong based South China Morning Post sits in the unique position of reporting on mainland China while being viewed as a predominantly foreign organisation by the state. Here, we speak to CEO Gary Liu about transitioning to digital, creating user-friendly content, and operating within China’s press restrictions.11th Jun 2018 Features
Visit our Youtube channelFIND OUT MORE
FIPP newsletters allow you to keep up with industry trends, research, training and events across the worldFIND OUT MORE
What’s happening now, what’s coming next