FIPP is one of the world’s oldest and most prestigious membership associations.
We connect media owners across consumer lifestyle, special interest, news media, digital, and B2B to help them build market-leading international media businesses through insights, solutions, and partnerships.
We do this in the following ways :
- Knowledge Sharing
- Media news and features
- Insight reports
- Industry trackers
- Promoting the Industry
- Event speaking
- Premium reports and white papers. Published 10 times per year, these cover topics such as digital subscriptions, diversity (DEI), and AI. Combining the latest industry data with practical, ‘how-to’ guides, these reports enable you to apply industry best practice to your business.
- Presentation Slides. Slides from presentations at our key events are only available to FIPP members. Review what our industry-leading speakers had to say and use their insights in your business.
- Event Ticket Discounts. FIPP members benefit from exclusive discounts to our flagship events, as well as free access to FIPP webinars.
- FIPP Training. Exclusive access and discounts to FIPP Training courses, covering all the skills you need to build a modern media business.
- Networking Services. Whether it’s a tech supplier, a potential customer, an international partner, or new industry talent, FIPP members get exclusive access to our networking services. Contact us now to book your session!
- FIPP Consulting. FIPP members get priority access to FIPP’s consulting business. Brief in your project and get access to our network of consultants, all supervised by the FIPP team.
- Access to 7,000 newspapers and magazines. FIPP members get free access to PressReader, the world’s leading digital newsstand. With more than 7,000 newspapers and magazines from over 120 countries, this is an invaluable resource. Get your complimentary access here.
- Community. FIPP membership makes you part of an exclusive, industry and professionally focused community of senior and upcoming peers worldwide. Benefit from peer-to-peer insights and networking opportunities.
Join us today to take advantage of the power of collaborating with your peers across the industry.
Among them, we count brands such as BBC Good Food, BILD, Business Insider, Politico, GQ, The New Yorker, Vogue, The Wall Street Journal, National Geographic, Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Harper’s Bazaar, Burda Style, Hello Giggles, People, Real Simple, Red Bulletin, The Economist, The New York Times, Femme Actuelle, and many others.
FIPP offers corporate, individual, and academic membership.
Corporate membership gets access for all employees, including subsidiaries and JV’s where the member organisation owns more than 50 per cent, to FIPP’s member benefits. Membership is paid annually. There are three categories:
- Media owners
- Technology partners
- National and other media associations
Individuals can join FIPP, paying either monthly or a discounted annual rate. Sign up here.
Qualifying academic and other educational institutions can join for free.
Contact Natalie Butcher at Natalie@fipp.com if you have questions about academic membership or any of the other options above.
FIPP members are involved in the creation, publishing and/or sharing of quality content to defined audiences of interest, irrespective of platform(s) used.