Members & Join
FIPP – connecting global media, is a membership organisation for professional content creators worldwide.
They include major companies such as Axel Springer, Condé Nast, Dow Jones, Disney, Hearst, Hubert Burda Media, Immediate Media Co., Meredith Corporation, Red Bull, The Economist Group, The New York Times, Vivendi, and others spanning multiple countries and regions.
While we redevelop our dynamic membership directory, download the current list with membership companies here.
Among them, we count brands such as BBC Good Food, BILD, Business Insider, Politico, GQ, The New Yorker, Vogue, The Wall Street Journal, National Geographic, Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Harper’s Bazaar, Burda Style, Hello Giggles, People, Real Simple, Red Bulletin, The Economist, The New York Times, Femme Actuelle, and many others.
FIPP offers corporate, individual, and academic membership.
Corporate membership gets access for all employees, including subsidiaries and JV’s where the member organisation owns more than 50 per cent, to FIPP’s member benefits. Membership is paid annually. There are three categories:
- Media owners
- Technology partners
- National and other media associations
Contact John Schlaefli at John@fipp.com for a conversation about options available.
Individuals can join FIPP, paying either monthly or a discounted annual rate. Sign up here.
Qualifying academic and other educational institutions can join for free.
Contact Natalie Butcher at Natalie@fipp.com if you have questions about academic membership or any of the other options above.
We constantly evolve membership benefits to ensure we provide most value to our members. FIPP membership benefits include:
- Premium reports and white papers. Published monthly, these cover topics such as digital subscriptions, e-commerce, and podcasting. Combining the latest industry data with practical, ‘how-to’ guides, these reports enable you to apply industry best practice to your business.
- Event videos. All of the sessions at our flagship events – Direct-to-Consumer Global, the Digital Innovators’ Summit and the FIPP World Media Congress – are recorded and the videos are available exclusively to FIPP members. With more than 80 hours of exclusive video produced in 2020, this is an invaluable training and knowledge resource.
- Presentation Slides. Slides from presentations at our key events are only available to FIPP members. Review what our industry-leading speakers had to say and use their insights in your business.
- Event Ticket Discounts. FIPP members benefit from exclusive discounts to our flagship events, as well as free access to FIPP webinars.
- FIPP Training. Exclusive access and discounts to FIPP Training courses, covering all the skills you need to build a modern media business.
- Networking Services. Whether it’s a tech supplier, a potential customer, an international partner, or new industry talent, FIPP members get exclusive access to our networking services. Contact us now to book your session! And, coming in 2021, get exclusive, direct access to our database of thousands of media industry contacts.
- FIPP Consulting. FIPP members get priority access to FIPP’s consulting business. Brief in your project and get access to our network of consultants, all supervised by the FIPP team.
- Access to 7,000 newspapers and magazines. FIPP members get free access to PressReader, the world’s leading digital newsstand. With more than 7,000 newspapers and magazines from over 120 countries, this is an invaluable resource.
- Community. FIPP membership makes you part of an exclusive, industry and professionally focused community of senior and upcoming peers worldwide. Benefit from peer-to-peer insights and networking opportunities.
Join us today!
FIPP members are involved in the creation, publishing and/or sharing of quality content to defined audiences of interest, irrespective of platform(s) used.