Why Join FIPP
FIPP members are involved in the creation, publishing and/or sharing of quality content to defined audiences of interest, irrespective of platform(s) used. Members use FIPP as a platform to exchange ideas and insight, learn, network and do business. Members are part of an exclusive international "club" with more than 500 media companies from more than 60 countries, representing some 5,000 of the leading media brands worldwide. Members include media owners, regional and national associations, and service providers and individuals, all with an interest in cross-border media.
- All employees at member companies gain access to membership benefits
- Companies (of the same membership type) in which existing members have 50 per cent or more shareholding, automatically qualify for membership at no additional cost
- See PressReader's 'all you can read' offer to members
How membership works for youApply Today
- Full Member Benefits From free access to in-depth insights, to event presentations and top contacts, discounts on events and tours and more, to member-to-member offers, our benefits are designed to help our members build better businesses. Here is how.
- Member Stories See what our members – media owners, associations and service providers – have to say about FIPP membership. Why they join, how they use their membership and how being part of FIPP benefits their businesses.
- Member Directory Our membership directory includes many of the foremost media companies and brands in the world, as well as contact details for top decision-makers around the world. Company information is available to everyone to see, but only members have access to individual contact details.