[SOLD OUT] Build your subs expertise with exclusive FIPP training course by global expert Robbie Baxter
You can now sign up for FIPP’s new 5-module, 5-week in-depth subscriptions course presented by global expert Robbie Baxter, author of The Membership Economy and Forever Transaction, speaker, trainer, and consultant for companies such as Electronic Arts, Netflix, and Wall Street Journal.
FIPP members can attend the course for free thanks to a generous sponsorship by Zephr, the subscriptions experience platform. For non-members, there is a nominal fee of £195 to attend.
Please note places will be limited, and this may be the last opportunity to register for the course.
“We are privileged to have someone of Robbie’s calibre design, build and present this course specifically for FIPP members and other content creators in media, interested in subscription revenue models,” said Cobus Heyl, FIPP’s Chief Content Officer who, among other things, oversee the new FIPP training hub and course development. “I have no doubt everyone who completes the course will go away far richer for the experience, with actionable insights to implement back in their businesses.”
‘The course takes place over five weeks, with each seminar an hour long. That means participants can easily plan to fit it in with normal work. Moreover, all sessions are live, meaning participants will have an interactive experience with the opportunity to ask questions as we go along.”
Dates, times and modules:
- 13 May (11 am ET/4pm BST/5pm CET/8:30 pm IST): What makes subscription products different, including an overview and optimising for the customer journey
- 20 May (11 am ET/4pm BST/5pm CET/8:30 pm IST): Pricing for subscriptions, including how your customers think about pricing and the pricing options available to you
- 27 May (11 am ET/4pm BST/5pm CET/8:30 pm IST): The right organisation to scale subscription, including the culture of a subscription mindset and new roles and skills required
- 3 June (11 am ET/4pm BST/5pm CET/8:30 pm IST): Benchmarking and measuring success, including customer live time value and other key metrics
- 10 June (11 am ET/4pm BST/5pm CET/8:30 pm IST): Staying the course – the importance of continued iteration, including product roadmaps and development and the role of subscriptions in your overall ecosystem
Who should attend:
The course is ideally suited for companies that have embarked on their subscriptions journey or have at least done some planning about how they want to build their subscriptions business.
People in the following roles may find most value: Chief Marketing Officers, Heads of Marketing and Heads of Product and Product Management; Chief Revenue Officers, Chief Commercial Officers and Publishers; Editors in Chief and Heads of Editorial and Audience engagement; Chief Technology Officers, Chief Information Officers and Heads of Technology and Engineering; Chief Innovation Officers and Heads of Innovation; Chief Customer Officers and Heads of Customer Acquisition and Retention; Heads of Subscription, Head of Subscriber Growth; individuals working with or as part of subscription teams.
About Robbie Baxter:
Robbie Kellman Baxter is best known as the creator of the popular business concept Membership Economy.
She is the founder of Peninsula Strategies LLC, a management consulting firm. She coined the popular business term “Membership Economy”, which is now being used by organisations and journalists around the country
and beyond. She is the author of two bestselling books, “The Membership Economy” and “The Forever Transaction”.
Her consulting clients have included Netflix, Electronic Arts, Microsoft, The Wall Street Journal, Stuff, Fitbit, and various others. Over the course of her career, Robbie has worked in or consulted to clients in more than twenty industries.
As a keynote speaker and trainer, Robbie has presented to thousands of people in corporations, associations, and universities.
A word from our sponsor, Zephr:
“We are excited to partner with FIPP and Robbie Baxter to bring top-in-class, valuable learning to the FIPP audience to help companies develop, or further develop their subscription businesses.”