Hear from Skift, Bonnier, Morning Brew, Glamour, MIT Technology Review, Zetland and more
After lunch on the first afternoon of the FIPP World Media Congress speaker program (7 June), we will dive into topics such as AI, sustainability, globalising native-language content, and building sustainable brands in media verticals.
Ahead of the release of the full Congress agenda, we have discounted pre-agenda delegate tickets available. To take advantage of the discount, please register latest on 14 February when the offer expires. Get your tickets here.
Congress topics and speakers in the afternoon will include:
- Building a Succesful Founder-led Independent Media Company with Rafat Ali, Founder and CEO, Skift, USA.
- Adventures in Media: Harnessing Your Audience’s Passions for New Revenue with Jens Müffelmann, Executive Chairman, Bonnier LLC, USA.
- MIT Technology Review: How Digital-First, Multi-Platform Transformation Revived the Fortunes of the 134-year-old Brand with Elizabeth Bramson-Boudreau, CEO & Publisher, MIT Technology Review
- How Native-Language South Korean Content Took the World by Storm with Angie Byun, CEO, AB World, USA.
- AI-Fueled Journalism: Harnessing Technology to Elevate Your Storytelling and Impact with Tav Klitgaard, CEO, Zetland, Denmark.
- Green Impact: Optimise Your Digital Operations for Sustainability and Making a Positive Impact with John Barnes, Chief Digital Officer, William Reed, UK
The next morning, Day 2 of Congress on 8 June, we continue conversations on developing media brands in special interest segments, building creator-led media and the evolving world of magazine media and media engagement strategies for the next generation. Sessions will include:
- Maximise Your Media Potential: Unlock the Long-Term Benefits of Operating in Media Verticals with Lance Johnson, Executive Investor and Advisor, and former CEO of Recurrent Ventures, USA.
- Power of One: Business Models for Creator-Led Media with Jacob Donnely, Publisher, Morning Brew, and Founder, A Media Operator, USA.
- The Evolution of Women’s Magazines: Understanding Brand DNA, the Extensions and the Importance of being Voice for Women with Katarzyna Dabrowska, Editor-in-Chief, Glamour, Poland.
- Creating Your Youth Matters Manifesto for Media with Pierre Caulliez and Martynas Vanagas, Co-Founders, Yoof Agency, UK, France & Germany.
Congress 2023 promises a valuable opportunity for media and media-tech professionals to gain insights, stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends, and make excellent worldwide business connections.
Please visit the event website for more information and to register for FIPP Congress 2023. To take advantage of our pre-agenda discount offer, please book your tickets on/before 14 February when the offer ends.
Note: The agenda is not final and remains subject to changes.
Your hotel booking in Cascais
For help with hotel bookings, contact our travel partner, Savile Row Travel, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them on +44 1491 575 987.