Interested in directly monetising your consumer relationships? Looking to build or grow your digital subscription or membership revenue line? Trying to develop multiple revenue streams?
The D2C Summit, presented by FIPP in association with Peninsula Strategies, is an exciting new event focused on all aspects of the direct-to-consumer market.
The live program will run on 15-17 and 22-24 June from 1 pm to 6 pm, UK time. In addition, attendees will have access to an on-demand library with newly recorded and archive content focused on subscriptions.
Building diversified revenue models
Direct-to-consumer revenue models will become the primary source of revenue for most media businesses. The D2C Summit will look at all aspects of consumer revenue, including:
- How to build and grow your digital subscriptions business, drawing on case studies of success from brands like The New York Times and Netflix.
- The e-commerce landscape, from Amazon to niche players, looking at what makes a successful business model in an increasingly competitive market.
- With companies diverse as Peloton and Volvo building membership models, we’ll look at how to make your customer relationship more than just a subscription, combining recurring revenue with a suite of products and services.
Top case studies; expert speakers
Combining success stories from the media industry with shining lights from across the broader economy, the D2C Summit is a “do-not-miss” event for anyone focused on this critical new business area.
So whether you’ve already begun your D2C journey and are looking to improve by learning from ‘best in class’ businesses, or you’re about to make the leap into the direct-to-consumer world, come and be inspired by success stories from across the world.
Some of the speakers already confirmed:
- Catherine Levene, President, Meredith National Media Group, USA
- Robbie Baxter, author, speaker, trainer and subscription consultant, Peninsula Strategies, USA
- Peter Fader, Professor of Marketing, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Reid Holland, Chief Consumer Revenue Officer, Hearst Europe, UK
- Abi Spooner, Customer Strategy Officer, Dennis, UK
- Lennert De Jong, Chief Commercial Officer, citizenM, The Netherlands
- Chenbo Wang, Editor-in-Chief, Newsweek China
- Caro Hulshoff Pol, Publishing Director, BILD Group, Germany
- Olivia Orran, Head of Editorial Subscription Strategy, Insider, USA
- Kim Last, Editor Live Journalism and Special Content, Wall Street Journal, USA
- TinaShe Makwande, GM: Subscriptions, News24, South Africa
The D2C audience
Senior management and marketing, data, product, and editorial management professionals will likely be the key job disciplines, but we can expect healthy representation from other disciplines as well as the likes of consultants, academics and others with an interest in the field.
No need to travel
The D2C Summit will be delivered virtually, with the option for selected delegates to join us in person on the final day. Sessions will be a mixture of fireside chats and individual presentations, with a strong emphasis on dialogue and the free exchange of ideas.
Live and On-demand
As well as the live sessions, attendees will get access to an extensive video library, combining newly-recorded and archive content designed to provide the fullest possible coverage of this important subject. Meaning attendees will have valuable pre-packaged content at their fingertips, to watch in their own time in addition to live sessions
Contact FIPP’s event manager Natalie Butcher at Natalie@fipp.com.