The participants for closing panel are:
• Zillah Byng-Thorne, CEO, Future Publishing, UK
• Ralph Büchi, COO of the Ringier Group and CEO of Ringer Axel Springer Switzerland, Switzerland
• Mike Federle, president and chief operating officer, Forbes, USA
Their conversation forms part of several sessions where Congress speakers will share their perspectives on current, emerging and future developments.
***Discounted Early Bird tickets for the Congress are available until 31 July. Book your place now to save hundreds of pounds on final delegate rates***
• Media business models:
- Anne-Marie Tomchak, UK editor, Mashable;
- Andria Vidler, CEO, Centaur Media, UK;
- Antonella Mei-Pochtler, Senior Partner, Boston Consulting Group, Austria;
- James Tye, Dennis Publishing, UK;
- Julia Jäkel, CEO, G+J, Germany;
- Kalli Purie, Editorial Director, The India Today Group, India;
- Kristin Cardwell, Director of International Strategy and Development, Refinery29, UK;
- Lucy Küng, Reuters Institute for Journalism, Oxford University, Switzerland;
- Philipp Schmidt, Chief Transformation Officer, Prisma Media, France;
- Walter Longo, President, Abril, Brazil;
- Wolfgang Blau, Chief Digital Officer, Condé Nast International; and
- Yulia Boyle, VP: Global Media and Experiences, National Geographic Partners, USA.
• Artificial Intelligence, Voice, Augmented and Virtual Reality:
- Alice Zimmerman, Global Product Partnerships, Google, USA;
- Francesco Marconi, Manager: Strategy and Development, Associated Press, USA;
- Greg Cornelius, Managing Director, Modn Media, Singapore;
- Greg Ivanov, Lead: Daydream EMEA, Google, UK; and
- Martha Stone, CEO, World Newsmedia Network, USA.
• Tapping into emerging trends:
- Josh Macht, EVP and Group Publisher, Harvard Business Review, USA;
- Hans Hamer, Publishing and Managing Director: Automotive, Sports and Consumer Electronics, Axel Springer; Germany;
- Patrick Walker, Director of Media Partnerships EMEA, Facebook, UK; and
- Ross Sleight, Chief Strategy Officer, Somo, UK.
Take a look at the preliminary agenda (note: to be updated this week with new sessions and speakers) here. Take a look at our speakers (note: those where we have so far received their photos and biographies) here.
Learn more about the 41st FIPP World Congress at fippcongress.com.
To save on tickets, book your place before 31 July with our Early Bird offer.
More like this