DIS update: 24 speakers so far confirmed for 2016
The DIS is organised by FIPP, the global media network, and VDZ, the Germany publishers association.
It is a place to hear about the future of media and technology from the innovators who are driving change. Discounted pre-agenda registration is currently available, offering savings of +€800 on final rates. Click here to take advantage of this offer, now.
Confirmed speakers are from media companies such as Axel Springer, Centaur Media, Hearst, Hubert Burda Media, Ringier Africa, Schibsted and Time Inc. and from brands such as Fusion, Paris Match, Refinery 29 and The Economist.
And the list includes expert speakers from BuzzFeed Open Labs, Mediacom, Innovation Media Consulting, Metropolitan Museum of Art, the New York Times’ T-Brand Studio, Razorfish, ReadWrite and Wearable World, Reuters Institute for Journalism, Rubicon Project, Sourcepoint and Texas Tribune.
The confirmed speakers are:
• Julian Artopé, Director, Ringier Africa, Kenya
• Ben Barokas, Founder and CEO, SourcePoint, USA
• Jake Batsell, Assistant Professor of Digital Journalism at Southern Methodist University and former Texas Tribune fellow, USA
• Oliver Blecken, Chief Operating Officer, MediaCom, Germany
• Colin Bodell, Executive VP and Chief Technology Officer, Time Inc., USA
• Mark Cripps, EVP Digital and Brands, The Economist, UK
• Duncan Edwards, President and CEO, Hearst Magazines International, USA
• Alina Hückelkamp, Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer, Razorfish, Germany
• Ralf Kaumanns, Advisor – Digital Business, Growth & Competition, Germany
• Kaylee King-Balentine, Director of T Brand Studio International, The New York Times, UK
• Ben Kreimer, journalism technologist and beta fellow at BuzzFeed’s Open Lab Fellowship, USA
• Lucy Küng, Research Fellow at the Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism, University of Oxford, Switzerland
• Pierre-François Marteau, SVP of Strategy, Governance and Growth, Schibsted Classified Media, Germany
• Jan-Eric Peters, CPO upday, Axel Springer SE, Germany
• Tim Pool, Director of Media Innovation, Fusion
• Olivier Royant, Editor in Chief, Paris Match, France
• Juan Señor, Partner, Innovation Media Consulting Group, USA
• Redg Snodgrass, CEO at ReadWrite and Co-Founder & CEO at Wearable World, USA
• Sree Sreenivasan, Chief Digital Officer, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, USA
• Jay Stevens, GM International, Rubicon Project, UK
• Andria Vidler, CEO, Centaur Media, UK
• Kate Ward, VP International, Refinery 29, UK
• Martin Weiss, Managing Director Digital Brands International, Burda, Germany
• John Wilpers , Senior Director, Innovation Media Consulting (USA)
Don’t forget discounted pre-agenda registration is currently available, offering savings of +€800 on final rates. Click here to take advantage of this offer, now.