FIPP World Congress: Follow global experts’ lead
How about you?
Click here to register today, to save with our early bird booking offer, available for a limited period only (see more on our flexible booking options below)
These global experts will share insights, thoughts and ideas across three broad Congress themes:
- Industry innovation and transformation
- Group or company innovation and transformation
- Brand innovation and transformation case studies
We have a preliminary outline programme available here, but note that it will still change to reflect some of the ongoing and latest developments of importance to the industry.
Speakers so far confirmed are from Canada, China, Italy, Japan, The Netherlands, South Africa, United Kingdom and USA (with more to come), representing companies such as Time Inc., Hearst, National Geographic, Sanoma, Tencent, Huffington Post and more. Confirmed speakers include:
- Joe Ripp, chairman and CEO, Time Inc., USA
- Scott Schulman, cresident, Rodale, USA
- Duncan Edwards, president and CEO, Hearst Magazines International, USA
- Declan Moore, chief media officer, National Geographic Society, USA
- Katie Vanneck-Smith, chief customer officer and MD international, Dow Jones, USA
- Peter Kreisky, chairman, Kreisky Media Consultancy, USA
- Gerrit Klein, CEO, Ebner Verlag, Germany
- Tsuguhiko Kadokawa, chairman, Kadokawa Corporation, Japan
- Michael MacMillan, CEO, Blue Ant Media, Canada
- Tom Bureau, CEO, Immediate Media, UK
- Kevin Costello, group CEO, Haymarket Media, UK
- Carole Beaulieu, editor-in-chief, L’actualité, Canada
- Matt Blackett, publisher and co-founder, Spacing, Canada
- Wei Nie, director of operations, WeChat, Tencent, China
- Dragana Andjic, head of new media and ecommerce, Grazia Shop (Mondadori), Italy
- Ellen Sneijders, founder and brand and strategy manager, Fashionchick and Storefronts at Sanoma Digital, The Netherlands
- Linda Mali, editor, BONA magazine (Caxton), South Africa
- Koda Wang, chief operating officer, Huffington Post, USA
- Ken Shuh, SVP global business development, Unruly, USA
- And more…(see the speaker profiles, where available so far, here)
Of course, the Congress is not only about listening and learning but also about networking with colleagues and peers, doing business and – hopefully – having fun.
It is not often that you will have the opportunity to join so many of the world’s leading magazine media and related executives in one place, at once.
Register now to save with our early bird offer, available for a limited period only.
Who has registered so far?
Some 200 people have registered so far, using our Early Bird booking options. They include CEOs and other C-suite executives, managing and other directors, publishers, editors-in-chief and departmental managers from 25+ countries – starting with countries with an A all the way through to Zimbabwe with a Z.
Networking and FIPP Fringe social events
The Congress offer networking and FIPP Fringe social opportunities, including spouse tours on the two Congress programme days, and a separate tour to the Niagara Falls following the Congress making for a fully immersive experience.
Read more about the social events here.
Perhaps as important as programme sessions, this will provide delegates with the opportunity to meet, share ideas, build relationships and actually do business.
Customise your package
The FIPP World Congress in fact offers you four-in-one events, with the Worldwide Media Marketplace on 13 October, the Digital Newsstand Forum on the 14th and Innovation Forum on 15 October, the latter two running as streams in the main Congress programme.
You have the following booking options
- All inclusive Congress ticket, which also gives you access to all of the above (WMM, the main Congress programme, DNF and Innovation Forum)
- Congress only, which gives you access to the main Congress programme, DNF and Innovation Forum
- WMM only, which gives you access to WMM and DNF
Visit the FIPP Congress website to find out more.