Several speakers at the upcoming FIPP D2C Summit (d2c.global) are authors with books focusing on subscription models, customer centricity, and more. They include co-host Robbie Baxter, Wharton professor Peter Fader, Zuora CEO Tien Tzuo, writer and futurist Chloe Combi, Sterling Woods Group CEO Rob Ristagno, Google’s soon-to-be published Neil Hoyne.
D2C Summit focuses on building direct-to-consumer revenue models, with case studies on subscriptions, as well as e-commerce, e-learning and webinars and events. The Summit is now less than two weeks away, starting on 15 June and running until 24 June. Attendees can choose to watch sessions live or on-demand later.
D2C Summit speakers include:
- Dave Lorsch, Chief Revenue Officer, Strava, USA
- Ira Ehrenpreis, Founder and Managing Partner, DBL Partners; Board of Directors, Tesla; Investor, SpaceX, Farmer’s Business Network, R-Zero, Apeel, Planet and more, USA
- Julie Hansen, CEO, Babbel, USA
- Neil Hoyne, Chief Measurement Strategist, Google, Senior Fellow, Wharton, and Author, Penguin Random House, USA
- Peter Fader, Professor of Marketing, Wharton, the University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Robbie Baxter, author, speaker, trainer and advisor, Peninsula Strategies, USA
- Stephanie Fried, Chief Marketing Officer, Fandom, USA
- Carolin Hulshoff Pol, Managing Director, BILD Groupe, Axel Springer, Germany
- Catherine Levene, President, Meredith National Media Group, USA
- Kim Last, Editor of Live Journalism and Special Content, The Wall Street Journal, USA
- Michael Brito, SVP Group Subscriptions, The Economist, USA
- Nicholas Thompson, CEO, The Atlantic, USA
- Reid Holland, Chief Consumer Revenue Officer, Hearst Europe, UK
- Robin Raven, Director of Product, The Guardian, UK
- Tommy O’Hare, SVP Business Development and Licensing, Outside, USA
Visit d2c.global for more on the event, the latest list of confirmed speakers and to see the draft agenda (still subject to some change).