The seventh annual Indian Magazine Congress, organised by the Association of Indian Magazines (AIM) will take place in Mumbai on 14-15 February.
The theme for the congress is ‘new directions and new opportunities’, and a host of expert speakers from around the globe will discuss topics facing magazine media publishing today.
International speakers include:
- Andrew Duck, managing director, Audience Media, Vietnam
- Arnaud de Saint Simon, CEO, Psychologies Magazine, France
- Chris Llewellyn, president and CEO, FIPP, UK
- Fabrizio D’Angelo, managing director, Hubert Burda Media, Germany
- Ingrid van der Werf, senior research consultant, Sanoma Media, Netherlands
- Mike Greehan, COO, Cueball, USA
- Mike Lovell, international director, Meredith Corporation, USA
- Sandra Gotelli, international publisher and head of licensing, Mondadori, Italy
- Torsten Klein, president, Gruner + Jahr International, Germany