Every year, we think the brilliance of the creative editors, advertisers, digital developers, and artists of years past cannot be topped. But every year, we’re surprised and delighted once again.
Download this chapter extract (free) from the 7th edition of FIPP’s Innovation Report. The report takes a look at the ground-breaking, out-of-the-box, the downright offbeat and just plain useful thinking from the industry’s greatest proven success stories.
This year, publishers, editors and advertisers delighted their readers with:
• A magazine to be read with your feet
• A magazine printed with ink made from HIV+ blood
• An advertisement allowing you to wipe lipstick off a model’s lips
• A cover with an HD video and soundtrack
• A magazine for adults to use to de-stress by colouring
• A page that changes when held up to a light source
• And the largest magazine in the world (3.055m in height and 2.35m)
More like this