Interested in Ibero-American markets? Join us in Brazil
FIPP’s 5th Ibero American Magazine Media Conference takes place from 22 to 23 September in São Paulo, Brazil.
The conference – organised in conjunction with ANER, Brazil’s magazine media association, brings together magazine media owners, associations and service providers from the Americas and Ibero Peninsula, as well as international participants with an interest in the Ibero-American markets. The typical audience includes senior executives and commercial and content managers.
Early Bird delegate registration for the event will open soon, ending on 10 August when standard rates will apply (all FIPP members: discounted rates will apply as with all FIPP’s events). To find out more or to register your interest, contact FIPP’s Claire Jones and/or Natalie Butcher.
The programme will cover topics such as:
- Magazine media industry trends and challenges
- Innovations in magazine media
- What advertisers and ad agencies expect form magazine media
- How native and programmatic are changing the world of advertising
- Proof of Performance – how and why magazine media advertising still works
- How to rethink content in a digital era
- The new multi-task, multi-media content producer
- How to make social media work for you
- World Digital Media Factbook – latest trends from around the world
- And many more, including a panel session with top CEOs
Contact FIPP’s Claire Jones and/or Natalie Butcher for more, or to register your interest to attend. If you are interested in sponsorship and/or exhibition opportunities, contact Andre Glazier and/or Stuart Hands for more information.