Join a line-up of media innovation stars in London at FIPP Innovation Forum
Immerse yourself in worldwide media innovation as we bring many of the top magazine media innovations of the past year to life at FIPP’s all new, all exciting Innovation Forum, taking place in London on 26-27 June 2014.
With top people behind innovations for media brands such as Buzzfeed, Unruly Media, Vice, Google, Hearst, Hubert Burda Media, Meredith, Quartz and Time Out lined-up to share frontline innovation insights, the Innovation Forum is shaping up to not only be an unforgettable event, but also one of huge importance to the movers and shakers of the magazine media world.
The Innovation Forum builds on 5 years of FIPP’s Innovations in Magazine Media World Report, which each year showcase the best magazine media innovations from around the world, and will not only bring the latest innovations from the 2014 report to life, but also beyond. (Do note, participant places are limited to ensure an intimate, engaging experience, so book today before it is too late).
Several of the innovation stars who will take the stage in London include:
- Will Hayward, VP of advertising, Europe, Buzzfeed (native advertising innovation)
- Phebe Hunnicutt, digital director, Elle, Hearst UK (smartphone innovation)
- Luca Forlin, head of strategic partnerships – EMEA/international, Google (tablets)
- Kerstin Schiefelbein, publishing and innovation director, Hubert Burda Media (ecommerce and/or big data innovation)
- Laura Rowley, VP of video production at Meredith (video innovation)
- Simon Davies, head of advertising sales for UK/Europe, Quartz
- Carolyn Sims, group marketing director, Time Out Group (events and experiences innovation)
- Scott Button, CEO of Unruly Media (video innovation)
- Alex Miller, editor-in-chief of Vice (video innovation)
John Wilpers and Juan Senor, Innovation Media Consulting’s worldwide media innovation experts and editors of FIPP’s Innovations in Magazine Media World Report, will oversee the programme, from giving participants a snapshot of worldwide innovations, to leading audience engagement and, in the last session of the forum, sharing the secrets of creating a culture of innovation – which without, innovation is set to fail.
The FIPP Innovation Forum presents an opportunity to immerse yourself in a world of innovation, to dissect and discuss real innovation case studies and come away with practical take-outs to turbo boost your businesses and brands.
This will be one of magazine media’s most exciting global events of 2014, guaranteed. So line up with these and other media innovation stars, see innovation come to life and live it up in London with your magazine media colleagues from around the world. Book today.
Innovation Forum questions?
Contact Claire Jones or Natalie Butcher.
Want to get the 2014 World Report?
Forum attendees will each receive a free copy of the 2014 report.
FIPP members – don’t forget you get a free digital edition of the report. Speak to Helen Bland or Sylkia Cartagena if you haven’t received yours yet.