Join FIPP in 2014 for a bumper year of opportunities
In 2014, FIPP will offer more opportunities than ever before to gain and share insight, network, explore opportunities and do business.
Join FIPP for what promises to be a bumper year, with events in Europe, Asia and South America, including two brand new events, updated editions of our premium industry reports, professional development programmes (including two new additions), and more.
If you are already a FIPP member, your employees will benefit from free access to the digital editions of our industry reports, research database and event presentations, up to 30 per cent off entry to our events and professional development programmes, preferential rates on advertising, sponsorship and exhibitions and several opportunities to engage with industry international peers to facilitate business.
If you are not yet a member, see below for more information, visit www.fipp.com/membership and/or contact Cobus Heyl.
Here is a brief overview of our 2014 plans:
7th Digital Innovators’ Summit
5th Research Forum and Awards
New Innovations in Magazine Media Forum
13th Worldwide Media Marketplace (WMM)
New Digital Newsstand Forum, running alongside the WMM
4th Asia Pacific Digital Magazine Media Conference
6th Ibero-American Magazine Media Conference
Visit www.fipp.com/events for more information about FIPP’s 2014 events or contact Claire Jones.
In 2014, FIPP will publish new editions of a host our annual research reports and factbooks to ensure you stay completely up to date with the very latest industry trends and developments.
- Our flagship bi-monthly industry title, Magazine World, will be packed with industry news, interviews, features and developments
- World Magazine Trends will cover key industry data from more than 50 markets
- Digital Media Factbook will focus on digital trends based on an analysis of more than 500 data sets from 65 major research companies
- Innovations in Magazine Media World Report will showcase successful magazine media innovations from around the world
- Proof of Performance: Making the Case for Magazine Media will use global evidence-based research to demonstrate how magazine media advertising still works
Visit www.fipp.com/page/magazineworld and www.fipp.com/publications for more information about FIPP publications, or contact Helen Bland.
- The re-vamped Magazine Brand Management Certificate (MBMC), aimed at all rising magazine media stars
- FIPP’s new senior executive programme – the Executive Programme for Innovation and Change (EPIC) – with Saïd Business School at the University of Oxford
- The opportunity to visit innovative companies in the United States with the inaugural Digital Innovators Tour to the USA
Additionally, FIPP will keep you updated with all the latest industry news, facilitate meetings and do introductions – all in an effort to help you build better businesses.
Visit www.fipp.com/professionaldevelopment for more information, or contact Jenny Stubbs.
Not a FIPP member yet?
FIPP counts most of the world’s leading magazine media and related companies among our more than 700 member companies in more than 60 countries. Visit our FIPP member directory and FIPP supplier directory to see which companies are already members. (FIPP members: log in to www.fipp.com to access individual member contacts).
FIPP offers three membership categories, one for media owners, one for national and regional associations and one for service providers and individuals, each designed to address your needs and maximise tailor-made benefits.
Contact FIPP’s marketing and membership services manager Cobus Heyl for more information and/or visit www.fipp.com/membership.