Mobile internet will be the third-largest advertising medium, behind television and desktop internet. Mobile advertising will grow 38 per cent in 2016 to US$71bn, while newspaper advertising will shrink 4 per cent to US$68bn.
- Internet advertising to overtake television in 2018 as print continues to shrink
- Global adspend to grow 4.0 per cent in 2015
- Mature Markets to lead adspend growth for the first time in nine years
- China slows but is still growing twice as fast as the world as a whole
- Low oil prices weigh on big producers
More like this