The Innovation in Magazine Media is a treasure trove of solutions to editorial and sales challenges. Every year it delivers proven strategies and tactics for the hottest, more important areas in publishing today
The 2017-2018 edition is no exception. It highlights the bold, unflinching, and even wrenching reorganisation needed to reinvent sales and editorial teams.
– Messaging apps and chatbots – Finding the future in unlikely places
– Mobile – Forget digital-first and mobile-first, it’s time for precision content
– Monetisation – How the heck do you make money in magazine media these days
– Print innovations & offbeat – Media creating wacky and wonderful new experiences in print and digital formats
– Progressive web apps v. native apps – A no-brainer solution: Progressive web apps. Take it to the bank
– Reinventing legacy editorial & sales teams – Enough peaceful evolution; it’s time for radical revolution
– Media tech – In the tsunami of media tech, which tools do you need and how should you use them?
The World Report is written for FIPP every year by Innovation Media Consulting — a global consultancy helping publishers succeed in the digital age. The report author is John Wilpers, senior director of Innovation Media Consulting, a global consultancy helping publishers succeed in the digital age.
Join John Wilpers on a tour to all corners of the world as he identifies the top media and tech-related innovations of the past year at the Digital Innovators’ Summit on 20 March.
Order your copy now to save 15% on the launch price. Special rate deadline:TODAY.
Wilpers and Innovation director Juan Señor are available to present the case studies included in the report to your teams at your companies or to regional media associations. If you wish to bring innovation home, or want to order a bulk order at discounted rates, please contact Helen Bland at FIPP.
More like this