The FIPP Insight Forum and Awards is aimed at those at the heart of magazine media research and development, as well as commercial executives in ad sales who need the latest evidence-based research data to show prospective clients how magazines uplift advertising returns-on-investment. The Insight Forum takes place 18-19 May in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Check out the programme for the FIPP Insight Forum.
- Susana Ibáñez will be presenting a paper titled The Q Factor, which describes research by Condé Nast Spain into the quality of the advertising impact in campaigns for premium and luxury brands.
- Andrea Treffenstadt, research project manager of Axel Springer, Germany, will present best for planning to incorporate online audiences, yielding a single-source database for print and online campaign planning.
- A Belgian project examining the attention, communication and brand connection points delivered by magazines in comparison with other media will be presented by Bernard Cools from Space.
- Irena Petric from NOM speaks about the Dutch strategy for measuring the total media brand across all platforms.
- Amanda Wiggington from Time Inc. analyses the multi-method survey of magazine media’s strengths in a world of consumer connectedness.
- David Brennan, insight consultant for Magnetic, the new marketing agency for magazines in the UK launched in February 2015, will look at the rules of attraction: how magazines enhance relationships between readers and advertisers.
- The positive influence of editorial content websites and how they affect the perception of brands advertised there will be presented by Lutz Drüge, senior director of print and digital media, VDZ, Germany.
- Yolanda Ausin from ARI along with Jose Antonio Ortega Carrero and Jorge Planes Trillo from PwC Spain will present a Spanish study of magazine websites and their usage and perception, building on the Atenea Digital award winning campaign from last year.
Presenting the programme are Guy Consterdine, FIPP insight consultant and Esther Braspenning from The PPress, Belgium and chairman of the FIPP Insight Committee.
The Insight Forum encourages delegate networking in interactive working groups contributing and exchanging their own knowledge and experiences.
FIPP Insight Awards
The winners of the 2015 FIPP Insight Awards will be announced on the evening of Monday 18 May 2015 at the FIPP Insight Forum and Awards in Amsterdam during a special awards dinner.
Sign up to the monthly FIPP Insight newsletter here (FREE).
More like this