Pre-agenda registration for the 6th Digital Innovators’ Summit (DIS) is now open.
The summit will take place on 18-19 March 2013 (with opening drinks on the 17th) in the dynamic city of Berlin, Germany. The two-day event promises to be the most exciting yet, with a revamped format to cover the wide range of innovation taking place in the digital media space.
For those in the magazine media industry and beyond, this is a must-attend international event bringing together top digital media and technology innovators to share and stimulate ideas. The revamped 2013 format means even more relevant topics, top speakers and in-depth sessions, while providing plenty of opportunity to network with people in the international magazine media industry and beyond.
While we are putting the final touches on the 2013 programme, prospective participants get to register at a pre-agenda discount of over 30 per cent off the regular rate. This special pre-agenda offer lasts until 30 November 2012.
Here is a preview of just some of the speakers and topics that await executives at the DIS in 2013:
- Paul Smurl, vice president, NYTimes.com Paid Products, New York Times, shares how the New York Times makes paid content work
- Ben Huh, CEO of the Cheezburger Network, explores media consumption by young people, internet culture and more
- Benjamin Edelman, associate professor, Harvard Business School, weighs in on Google
- Omid Ashtari, director of business development, Foursquare, shows how publishers can turn their content into local offerings
- Tomáš Bella, co-founder and CEO, Piano, talks about efforts needed to establish a successful subscription platform
Other topics the conference will cover include
- Big Data
- Discovery and Social Media
- Digital Advertising
- Social and E-commerce
- New media trends and technologies
This international digital media conference brings together leaders from publishing houses and digital media companies, technology innovators, thought leaders and solution providers to understand emerging trends, share innovative ideas and solutions, see new relevant technologies, and network.
www.innovators-summit.com to see a list of last year’s speakers, programme, sponsors and more. The site will be updated with more 2013 information as we finalise speakers and the programme. For the latest updates, follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Register today for the Digital Innovators’ Summit 2013. Sponsorship opportunities are available – please contact Stuart Hands at FIPP or Christine Bauer at Zanetti Altstoetter und Team for more information.