Stephanie Caspar, Scott Havens, Robin Fields and more confirmed as speakers for DIS2019
DIS 2019 speakers
New speakers confirmed include:
1. Stephanie Caspar, President of Technology and Data, Axel Springer, Germany
2. Scott Havens, Global Head of Digital & Media Distribution, Bloomberg Media, USA
3. Robin Fields, Managing Editor, ProPublica, USA
4. Jason Kint, CEO, Digital Content Next, USA
5. Marcus Brauchli, Managing Partner, North Base Media (former Managing Editor, WSJ, and Executive Editor, The Washington Post), USA
6. Heather Bryant, Founder, Project Facet (fostering newsroom collaboration through technology), USA
7. Nancy Spears, CEO, genConnect, USA
8. Ling Fan, Founder and CEO, Tezign, China
9. Andy Brown, Chairman and CEO, Kantar Media, UK
See the current list with confirmed speakers here, with more to be announced in coming weeks. Visit innovators-summit.com for more and sign up at our limited period pre-agenda discount offer here.
We hope to see you in Berlin!
More like this
How M&A helps shape innovation in magazine media