Only 10 places left on the Digital Innovators’ Tour
The tour is filling up, with only 10 spaces left. Executives already registered represent companies including G+J, Burda, Hearst, Mondadori, TU Media and Edipresse and come from Norway, Singapore, Netherlands, Hong Kong, Poland, France, Switzerland, Italy and Germany.
Below are some of the confirmed companies that you will visit:
We will be announcing other companies soon.
The tour is fully guided and all-inclusive, so that you can focus on the meetings and conversations with your peers. Here are some details about what is included:
- Around 15 meetings during the week – typically 4 meetings per day
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) from Sunday dinner (19 April) until Friday lunch (24 April)
- Local transportation (i.e. chartered bus, subway)
- Transportation from New York to Boston
- Five nights 4 star hotel in New York City (Manhattan) or Downtown Boston
- Fully guided by experienced team that has organised more than 16 successful US digital media tours
- Personal, relevant and high quality programme
Not included is your flight to and from the USA as well as individual airport transfers arriving in New York and leaving from Boston.
Early bird discount before 15 February 2015
€7,500 plus VAT (if applicable) for FIPP and VDZ members
€9,750 plus VAT (if applicable) for non-members
After 15 February 2015 (if space still available)
€8,000 plus VAT (if applicable) for FIPP and VDZ members
€10,250 plus VAT (if applicable) for non-members
To secure one of the 10 spaces left on the tour, start the registration process by emailing Christine Huntingford at FIPP. Once we have this information, we will officially register you and my colleague Anja Mumm at VDZ will invoice you for the tour.