This month the FIPP Insider events series returns to a live format, as we host a packed afternoon programme in partnership with API – The Portuguese Publishing Association, on Wednesday 30th March.
FIPP Insider events are FREE half-day programmes designed to facilitate knowledge sharing and networking opportunities within and between national media markets around the world.
This month’s convening will take place at: Biblioteca, Museu Nacional de Desporto, Palácio Foz, R. 1º de Dezembro, 1249-970 Lisboa/The Library, National Sports Museum, Foz Palace
Wednesday 30th March, 14:00 – 17:30 WET
An emerging media tech hub with a thriving start-up scene, the historic Portuguese capital of Lisbon provides the perfect setting for our return to real-world events… But don’t delay! The venue has capacity for just 50 delegates, so please register today to avoid disappointment.
The programme will begin at 2pm WET, and run until 5:30pm. We’ll shortly be announcing the full agenda, but in the meantime, you can expect the following from the afternoon:
- Global media trends post-Covid: FIPP President & CEO, James Hewes, presents local lessons from FIPP’s international network.
- From selling advertising to selling leads: Christian Siebert, GM Funke One, Funke Media Group, shares key insights from the German publisher’s cross-platform consumer test brand.
- In conversation with: Guida Marques Pinto, Digital Innovation Director at Público
- View from the top: Panel Discussion featuring a selection of experts from different sectors of the industry.
- And of course: plenty of opportunity for coffee and networking!
We hope you can join us! FIPP Insider Portugal will provide a unique opportunity to spend your afternoon connecting with – and hearing from – leading local and international speakers and colleagues, and we’ll be discussing some of the key issues facing publishing businesses on both a global and local level. For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.