Five reasons to be in Berlin on 25-26 March: And why you should act now
Hosted in Berlin, one of the most vibrant cities in the world, DIS 2019 takes place on 25-26 March. Here are 5 reasons why you should join us there, and one reason to act right now.
1. Get insights from an incredible line-up of international speakers
2. Hear cutting edge innovation stories from across the globe – sometimes the best innovations happen in the remotest of corners!
3. Join colleagues from around the world making the most of our superb networking opportunities
4. Explore new business solutions in our expo theatre
5. Re-live it all or catch up on sessions missed post event with access to videos, presentation slides
Last but not least, there is a very good reason to act right now to join us for DIS 2019 if you have not booked your tickets yet: Our exclusive Early Bird offer, with savings for €400/ticket (!) on final rates is available until 31 January. Take advantage of the offer.
We hope to see you in Berlin in March!
More like this
How M&A helps shape innovation in magazine media
What global publishers can learn from South African media
Vince Errico, chief digital officer at Trusted Media Brands, on the challenge of culture change
Hearken CEO on how helping the public shape the news has enabled media companies to sell subscription and membership packages
Nancy Spears, CEO of genconnectU, on when and how to pivot
NYT’s chief technology officer on how the newspaper harnesses technology to innovate