The census takes an in-depth look at email practices being adopted, the resources being dedicated to email, and the channel’s effectiveness compared to other types of marketing.
What does the report cover?
With almost 80 pages of charts, the report includes:
• An ROI comparison of email with other digital channels such as SEO, social media and display advertising
• The use of personalisation at scale remains elusive for many businesses, though more companies are starting to reap the benefits
• More companies are aware of GDPR, but only 30 per cent consider themselves compliant
• Metrics used to measure email success
• The main focus areas for 2017 (preview below) and what marketers expect from the future.
Adestra is a member of FIPP.
More like this