Programme highlights include:
- Audience measurement and advertising effectiveness in consumer magazine media
- Evidence-based research data to show prospective clients how magazines uplift advertising returns-on-investment
- The Q Factor: Quality of advertising impact in campaigns for premium and luxury brands from Condé Nast Spain
- Attention, communication and brand connection points delivered by magazines in comparison with other media from Space in Belgium
- Strategy for measuring total media brand across all platforms from NOM in the Netherlands
- Time Inc analysing the multi-method survey of magazine media’s strengths in a world of consumer connectedness
- The rules of attraction from Magnetic in the UK: How magazines enhance relationships between readers and advertisers
Book your delegate place now at the FIPP Insight Forum. Limited space only!
The Insight Forum encourages delegate networking in interactive working groups contributing and exchanging their own knowledge and experiences. The working sessions are targeted at publishers, researchers and marketing executives in the global magazine media business.
The winners of the 2015 FIPP Insight Awards will be announced on the evening of Monday 18 May 2015 at the FIPP Insight Forum and Awards in Amsterdam during a special awards dinner.
FIPP would like to express its gratitude to Sanoma for hosting the Forum at their offices.