ELLE UK’s September issue, on sale now, is the first to be fully edited by new Editor-in-Chief, Kenya Hunt, who has introduced an exciting and energising evolution for the brand. There’s a design refresh, new sections, and a cohort of new ELLE voices and editorial features.
Adorning the September cover is Grammy-award winning singer, Lizzo, with the issue centring on the theme of reinvention and inviting readers to reimagine new possibilities for tomorrow, including the way women live, love, work, or dress.
“From the new thought leaders driving global movements to the UK’s emerging creatives reshaping the future of fashion, I’m proud to shine a light on the women and ideas defining our brave new era,” says Kenya Hunt, Editor-in-Chief, ELLE UK. “And I’m honoured to do it with an incredible team. It’s an exciting time for ELLE UK as we invite our readers to join us in making sense of this moment and forging an exciting way forward.”
Following the official appointment of Hunt as Editor-in-Chief earlier this year, a cohort of new contributing editors have also been unveiled in the issue. As part of their remit, they will be contributing features across a range of subject matters, both online and in print. These include:
- Award-winning author and podcaster, Jessica Andrews
- Author and ethical fashion consultant, Aja Barber
- Cook and best-selling author, Ixta Belfrage
- Writer, broadcaster and influencer, Camille Charrière
- Bestselling author and award-winning broadcaster, Emma Dabiri
- Art historian, curator and writer, Aindrea Emelife
- Writer, consultant and content creative director, Lynette Nylander
- The Stack World Founder and entrepreneur, Sharmadean Reid
- Award-winning doctor and founder of Skndoctor, Dr Ewoma Ukeleghe
- Designer, fashion & textiles lecturer and educationalist, Berni Yates
The new sections introduced to the magazine include ‘The Moment’ – an essay by an established writer connecting moments in the world of fashion to the cultural, personal and political, ‘Agenda’ – a tightly curated edit of what should be on readers’ radar from the worlds of fashion, art, food, interiors, film and more, and ‘First Look’ – everything new and next in the world of fashion and culture.
You can find out more here.
[Cover image courtesy of ELLE UK/AB+DM]