Next month, Press Gazette will host the 2022 Future of Media Technology Conference and Awards, at The Waldorf Hilton, London. Providing media industry decision-makers with a one-day masterclass on the strategies, solutions and ideas that can help them thrive in the digital era, key focus areas will include paywalls, payments and subscriptions, customer journey orchestration, ad-tech, audience growth, automated content and AI, podcasts and audio, and change management.
Some of the speakers on the agenda will include:
- David Dinsmore – Chief Operating Officer, News UK
- Piers North – Chief Revenue Officer, Reach plc
- Rachel Corp – Incoming Chief Executive Officer, ITN
- Karen Eccles – Managing Director of Digital, Partnerships and Innovation, Telegraph Media
- Deepna Devkar – Vice President of Data Science & Engineering, CNN
In addition to the speaker programme, the event will also provide an opportunity for senior decision makers from across the publishing, technology, and wider media sector to come together and share best practice and success stories. There’ll be roundtables, networking lunch and drinks events, as well as the accompanying awards ceremony.