Get your FREE copy of the Innovations in Magazine Media 2013 World Report at the Digital Innovators’ Summit
The 2013 edition of the highly rated Innovations in Magazine Media World Report will be launched at the Digital Innovators’ Summit in Berlin (17-19 March 2013) and all delegates will each receive a free copy of the report.
The 4th edition of the annual Innovations Report has a normal price tag of £69 for FIPP members and £97 for non-members. The report focuses on new, dynamic and lucrative innovations in all aspects of magazine media from around the world.
Early Bird registration for the Innovators’ Summit ends on 31 January. To take advantage of this discounted offer (FIPP members can save €400 off the standard price and non-members €300), visit: http://www.innovators-summit.com/customer/subscriber_register.
Innovations in Magazine Media is co-authored by Innovation International Media Consulting Group and FIPP, the worldwide magazine media association and co-host of the Digital Innovators’ Summit. Editors Juan Senor and John Wilperswill be at the Summit topresent and discusssome of the best out-of-the-box thinking in magazine media seen over the past year, using case studies included in the world report.
- Innovation labs – encouraging the most creative thinkers in the magazine media industry
- Tablet apps – why the best are the best
- Personalisation through sapplets
- Data considerations – big and small
- Digital newsstands – how to position your publication in the digital landscape
- Mining your archives
- E-singles – benefitting from bundling old and new content into topical one-time hits
- Magazines making a buzz
- New skill sets for the digital-first magazine media world
- Video content and delivery
- Sustainable practices
- Print can still do stuff digital can’t
- Making social media work for you: commerce, tips and tricks, best use of social media by magazines
For more about Innovations 2013, contact Helen Bland at FIPP.
About the DIS
We will have more than 30 speakers from renowned global companies addressing delegates on topics such as cross-platform media consumption, tablets and mobile, paid content, digital advertising, e-commerce, digital content creation, social media and content discovery.
The summit will also feature an expo, providing the opportunity for delegates to engage with solution providers, learn about new products and services, as well as innovations in the pipeline.
Visit the Digital Innovators’ Summit website (www.innovators-summit.com) for regular updates and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or join our LinkedIn Group.