Good Housekeeping launches inaugural Good Housekeeping Live event to mark 100th anniversary
Good Housekeeping, Britain’s biggest-circulating lifestyle magazine, is launching Good Housekeeping Live, a three-day festival of events to celebrate the brand’s centenary year.
Taking place from 23-25 June 2022 at London’s 10-11 Carlton House Terrace, Good Housekeeping Live, will feature some of Good Housekeeping’s favourite stars, experts and authors, and encompass live talks, masterclasses, cookery demonstrations, afternoon teas, pop-up activations and retail experiences in the worlds of beauty, fashion, travel, food and finance.
Sessions already confirmed include:
- ‘In conversation’ brunches with talent including chef and restaurateur, Angela Hartnett and weather presenter and author, Carol Kirkwood
- ‘In conversation’ lunches with talent including TV presenters, Fern Britton and Kate Garraway
- A book publishing masterclass with literary agent Nelle Andrew, author Cathy Rentzenbrink and publishing director Suzie Dooré
- A skincare discussion with Good Housekeeping’s Beauty Director, Eve Cameron, cosmetic dentist and Channel 5’s 10 Years Younger dental expert, Dr Uchenna Okoye, dermatologist, Dr Emma Wedgeworth and founder of thetweakmentsguide.com, Dr Alice Hart-Davis
- A ‘meet the Futures authors’ drinks reception with novelist and Founder Director of the Women’s Prize for Fiction, Kate Mosse, alongside some of the shortlisted authors including Natasha Brown, Sairish Hussain, Stacey Halls, Jessica Andrews, Daisy Johnson, Eliza Clark, Abigail Dean and Chibundu Onuzo
Guests will also have the opportunity to meet members of the Good Housekeeping editorial team.
Gaby Huddart, Editor-in-Chief of Good Housekeeping says: “For 100 years Good Housekeeping has been Britain’s biggest-circulating lifestyle magazine, dedicated to informing and inspiring our readers across all areas of their lives – from fashion to finance, home decor to health, books to beauty, plus cookery, travel, product reviews and so much more. We’ve built huge loyalty and trust among our audience so, for our special centenary year, we’re excited to be bringing the brand to life with a packed programme of events at the inaugural Good Housekeeping Live.”
Sharon Douglas, Chief Brand Officer for Lifestyle, Homes & Weeklies at Hearst UK, says: “Good Housekeeping Live will be the ultimate live experience, celebrating everything that the brand stands for. I can’t wait to welcome Good Housekeeping’s highly engaged audience through the doors.”
Tickets go on-sale today and the full schedule is available here: goodhousekeeping.com/uk/GHLive.