The 42nd FIPP World Congress is now a little over one month away, taking place from 1 pm on 12 November to 1 pm on 14 November at the newly refurbished Planet Hollywood resort in Las Vegas, the USA. There are many reasons to attend.
*** Sign up here ***
Speakers and agenda
Hear from leading speakers at organisations and brands such as:
– Aller Media, Norway; Associated Media, South Africa; Axel Springer, Germany
– BAFTA LA, USA; BBC, UK; Condé Nast, USA; Dennis, UK; Dow Jones, USA and Hong Kong;
– Forbes Media, USA; Google, USA; Hearst Magazines, USA; Hubert Burda Media, Germany;
– Immediate Media, UK; La Nacion, Argentina; Media Convergence, Australia;
– Meredith Corporation, USA; Microsoft; USA Monocle, UK; National Geographic, USA;
– Nylon, USA; Politico, Belgium and USA; Schibsted, Norway; Shueisha, Japan;
– Trusted Media Brands, USA; Vikatan Publishers, India; TIME, USA; YouTube, USA; and more…
The agenda runs over two days, starting from 1pm on 12 November and ending again at 1pm on 14 November. More than 70 speakers will be on stage, discussing topics such as:
– Overall organisational transformation to preparing for the next 3+ years
– A range of revenue models including subscriptions, events and others
– Content optimisation and storytelling in the 2020s
– Investment, private equity and media ownership
– People: leadership and motivation
– Tech and media: data, AI, 5G and more
– Politics, platforms, media and audience trust
– A look elsewhere: Lessons from the movies, video, gaming and podcasting
– Magazine media: from covers to engagement to audience research, to distribution, and what we expect to come next
Opening Drinks and Awards, networking and one-to-one “deal room” meetings
From 7 pm to 9 pm on 12 November we have our Opening Drinks and Awards ceremony, an ideal opportunity to mingle and meet fellow delegates in a relaxed, social environment. All delegates are welcome to attend.
The speaker stages are all set around the hub of the event where delegates can explore the palm tree lined “FIPP Strip”, showcasing the latest innovations, thought leadership and practical solutions to every business need. Complete with its own bar, street entertainers and media city stage the FIPP Strip offers a wealth of opportunity to cultivate new ideas and form partnerships. Each stand is uniquely themed with a Vegas twist and a few surprises.
Delegates can formalise their networking by searching and pre-booking meetings in a dedicated area across the whole event using our deal room platform. This functionality will be available two weeks in advance of the Congress. Join us in Vegas!
More like this