The FIPP Insight resources centre is a complete library of media research, data, case studies, infographics, speaker slide shows and more.
Downloadable special reports include: World Media Trends on Digital Revenue, Video, Social Media and Mobile; Innovation in Magazine Media on Digital Ad Fraud, Newsletters, and Offbeat – Print Advertising Surprises and Delights; World Market Trends on Asia Pacific, the Americas and Europe, Middle East and Africa; company finance reports; magazine handbooks from around the world; plus the summary report and presentations from the FIPP/VDZ/eMediaSF Digital Innovators’ Summit in Berlin in March 2015.
Here are just some of the many takeaways from the FIPP Insight Special Reports.
– Internet advertising spend is poised to surpass television adspend, driven by PC-based internet and mobile
– Mobile is the world’s fastest growing internet usage device
– Wearables are gaining traction, especially in Asia, the UK and US
– The mobile internet habit is strongest in the Middle East and Northern Africa and Latin America
– Social media penetration grew by 222 million from 2014 to 2015 – a 12 per cent year-on-year increase
– 2.078 billion social media user accounts exist across all social media platforms – and growing every day
– Publisher content referrals from social media are beginning to outpace search engine referrals
– Asia Pacific is the most prolific user of video data – more than double that of North America
– The Asia Pacific region’s video data usage is forecast to nearly double from 2016 to 2017
– Video users viewed 952 minutes on average per user per month in September 2014
– Adspend in the Middle East and North Africa is forecast to grow 4-5% in 2015 and 2016
– Mobile internet advertising is set to grow rapidly in South Africa as access to smartphones increases
– Magazine revenue is set to continue increasing in Latin America
– Total advertising revenue in North America is set to grow on average 4.5% per year to 2016
Special Reports freely available to download:
FIPP events round-ups:
FIPP member company financial reports:
National Association handbooks
More like this