Registration for FIPP’s first ever Middle East & Africa event now open
FIPP Middle East and Africa (FIPP ME&A | fippmea.com) will take place on 10 and 11 February 2016 at the Habtoor Grand Beach Resort in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates.
FIPP ME&A is the newest of FIPP’s regional events, which also includes FIPP Asia-Pacific and FIPP Ibero America.
As with the established regional events, FIPP ME&A (in association with GN Publishing) will shine a spotlight on media in the Middle East and Africa, within a global context. For those who haven’t attended FIPP events before, this means broadly three things:
• A programme with sessions bringing together themes in regional media and in the wider media world as a whole
• Top speakers from the region and well as other parts of the world
• Opportunities to meet top local, regional and international media executives, network, build relationships and discuss business (also read more about FIPP Meetup, our dedicated networking and business facilitation space, below)
Why the Middle East and Africa?
With media revenues in the Middle East and Africa predicted to rise to their highest levels since pre-2008 in 2016, there has never been a better time to explore the opportunities in these regions – many are already doing so.
Whether you are building you are building your business locally, are looking for potential international partners or are an international media player interested in the Middle East and African media markets, FIPP ME&A will provide you with the opportunity to gain insight, engage and think and talk business.
Don’t get left behind when media companies from around the world increasingly look towards these markets for new opportunities.
Learn and get inspired by the programme:
The programme will include sessions on:
• Middle East, Sub-Saharan Africa and worldwide media trends
• Consumer and B2B media developments
• Multiplatform (print and other) media development and opportunities
• Pureplay (digital) media development and opportunities
There will be sessions considering:
• Monetisation – advertising, paid content and commerce – strategies
• Content development and audience engagement strategies
• Local/international partnership opportunities in the regions
And sessions will include:
• Top media innovation case studies from around the world
• Top brand case studies from the Middle East and from Sub-Saharan Africa
Hear from renowned speakers:
Discussing the above topics will be top speakers from around the world.
We already have a global media expert, media innovation specialists, a Middle East multi-platform publisher, an African digital play and a top multi-platform publisher from India confirmed.
Their details, as well as the names of more speakers, will be announced in coming weeks.
Meet and network with delegates, do business:
FIPP events are premium get-togethers, attracting top-level media executives from around the world. Our events are well known for the networking opportunities we offer around the programme. But at FIPP ME&A we will even go a step further, introducing FIPP Meetup – a perfect dedicated space to meet and engage with your next business partner(s).
Find out about FIPP Meetup, our drinks reception and a desert safari tour for delegates here.
Find solutions in the expo area:
Delegates will also have the opportunity to meet with innovative solution providers and vendors from around the world in our expo area, people with solutions to help you build better businesses.
Join us for the first FIPP Middle East and Africa in Dubai, the UAE from 10-11 February 2016.
• For general information, or if you wish to book a delegation (5+ people at a further discount) to attend FIPP ME&A, contact Claire Jones and/or Natalie Butcher.
• For information on sponsorship and other commercial opportunities, contact John Schlaefli and/or Andre Glazier. Exhibition spaces are limited so do so ASAP if you are interested.
• For speaking opportunities, contact Cobus Heyl (please note only a few sessions are still available).
More like this
Quality social networking for business, in person
11 speakers on what they are looking forward to at the World Congress