D2C Summit focuses on building recurring revenues as part of a diversified media revenue model, with particular emphasis on subscription and membership strategies and other direct-to-consumer revenues such as e-commerce, e-learning, and events.
D2C provides you with an opportunity to learn how top companies build recurring revenues. The Summit is live and online on 15-17 and 21-24 June, but attendees also get access to recordings of all sessions in our on-demand library.
The rate for FIPP members is £149 and for non-members £279, which gives you access to all live sessions as well as all recordings in the on-demand library even after the event! That is hours of exceptional value right there.
With plenty to share and learn, the extensive agenda (will address everything you need to know to diversify and take your revenue model to the next level. See the agenda (still subject to minor changes) here.
By attending D2C Summit, you will hear from people such as:
- Ira Ehrenpreis, Founder and Managing Partner, DBL Partners, Board Member, Tesla, Investor, SpaceX, Farmers’ Business Network, R-Zero, Apeel, Planet and more
- Molly Brady, SVP Growth Marketing, Disney Streaming Services
- Catherine Levene, President, Meredith National Media Group
- Caroline Hulshoff Pol, Managing Director, BILD Group, Axel Springer
- Tien Tzuo, Founder and CEO, Zuora, and Author, Subscribed
- Reid Holland, Chief Consumer Revenue Officer, Hearst Europe
- Kate Bird, Executive Director, Consumer Revenue, Condé Nast
- Nick Thompson, CEO, The Atlantic
- Robbie Baxter, Author, Trainer and Subscriptions and Membership Consultant, Peninsula Strategies
- Neil Hoyne, Chief Measurement Strategist, Google, Senior Fellow, Wharton, and Author, Penguin Random House
- David Cobban, Founder UNBRKBLE and former Nike executive
- Lindsay Horrigan, Global Head of Subscriptions and Consumer Marketing, Bloomberg Media
- Robin Raven, Director of Product, The Guardian
- Olivia Oran, Head of Editorial Subscription Strategy, Insider Inc
- And more.
Do not miss out on what they and others have to share. You and your business will be the better for it.