[SOLD OUT!] Webinar: how to avoid the “unexpected” pitfalls of remote publishing
***Places for our first FIPP Insider Webinar are now filled, even after we increased capacity. For those unable to attend, we will make a recording available after the event. Watch out for more FIPP Insider Webinars as guests from around the world join us to discuss cutting edge topics, including tips on how they are coping with Covid-19 lockdowns. Our next webinar is on 16 April, at 2 pm GMT, with editor of the Innovation World Report 2020/21 and Innovation Media Consulting director John Wilpers as our guest.***
Kilian, an expert in content workflow design and implementation and former Condé Nast managing editor, will be a guest on the first episode of our new FIPP Insider Webinar series.
The webinar takes place on Monday 30 March at 3 pm Greenwich Mean Time. Participation is free.
Kilian Schalk, Founder, PurpleGray
Here are five subjects that the webinar will address
1. The workflow you use in-office will not bring you the same results now that you are remote-working. “It will seem fine,” says Kilian, ” but delays will happen, and you will not know why. Now what?”
2. Bad habits form quickly. “We are going to be working remotely for months, so you better act before those habits embed.”
3. Small bugs in the typical office workflow can become full-scale problems in the remote one. Kilian will talk about the ways to avoid it.
4. Good remote practice puts a premium on trust, openness and sharing. “Avoid the trap of thinking if you want something done right, you should do it yourself. We will discuss how you can build trust remotely, as well as the steps to take to make sure the team accepts the adjustments you made.”
5. Finally, Kilian will discuss some of the technical tools that every team member needs to know? “Yes, and that includes even the boss.”
James Hewes, President and CEO of FIPP, will host the webinar. Join him, and Kilian at 3 pm GMT on Monday, 30 March.
There are only 100 places available for this webinar. Sign up now to reserve yours.
It’s totally free.
ICYMI: Here’s a feature article from 17 March of an interview with Kilian about best ways of setting up remote processes for your teams, if you want to read more before the webinar.