And do you know? On 15 September 2020, we will enjoy the first full day of the 43rd FIPP World Media Congress, the industry’s flagship global event. Have you cleared your diary for it yet?
The 43rd FIPP World Congress takes place on 15 and 16 September 2020 — with opening night on 14 September — in beautiful Estoril, Portugal (watch this Estoril Tourism video for a sense of place), only a 20-minute drive from Lisbon international airport.
We will open discounted registration for the Congress in February, but, in the meantime, we suggest you note and save the dates for the Congress to make sure you can join us there.
The 43rd FIPP World Congress will blend insight and learning, networking and one-to-one meetings, and bundles of inspiration to offer a unique experience to benefit from — whether for you, for your business, or both.
Don’t miss out. Save the dates now.
– 14 September 2020: Opening night
– 15 September 2020: First full programme day
– 16 September 2020: Second full programme day
Any questions? Get in touch with us any time:
– General enquiries: Natalie Butcher, Event Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Speaker and marketing enquiries: Cobus Heyl, Chief Content Officer, email@example.com
– Sponsor and exhibition enquiries: John Schlaefli, Chief Revenue Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Or read more here.
We hope to see you in Estoril, Portugal in September.